Dolphins = The new circus! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins = The new circus!

Last year, how is your drama going for you? Keep trying to deflect the negative press that the Dolphins have been getting, its very amusing.

So your answer is yes? 3 and 4 years ago is recent when you want it to be but as early as this preseason is ancient history. Lol! I'm not trying to deflect. This is way overblown and will pass in a couple of months. The Jets circus lasted 2 years and I guarantee with a buffoon coach like Rex Ryan it will be continued. It is not a matter of if but when.

do you really want to discuss recent history?

Sure! Last I checked the Dolphins finished ahead of the Jets in recent history and have a good shot at doing it again this year. Is this the part where you respond with stuff that happened 3 and 4 years ago and call it recent history?

It's a hot mess right now. Everyone is going to handle it differently. For me though turn about is fair play. If you can dish it out you need to be ready to take it too and it is clearly Miami's turn right now.

Sure! But these are the same clowns that were saying their team wasn't a circus. They said stuff like our circus is only 1 game back of your team and will finish ahead Miami. Now that same stuff doesn't apply when Miami is 1 game back? One of them even said the reason they were getting so much bad press was because their team was relevant. Lol! I guess we are relevant now that we are getting some bad press. Lol!!!

I willing to take any crap they want to give but it is kind of funny when they said things in defense of their team that now when it is our team don't seem to apply.

So your answer is yes? 3 and 4 years ago is recent when you want it to be but as early as this preseason is ancient history. Lol! I'm not trying to deflect. This is way overblown and will pass in a couple of months. The Jets circus lasted 2 years and I guarantee with a buffoon coach like Rex Ryan it will be continued. It is not a matter of if but when.

Sure! Last I checked the Dolphins finished ahead of the Jets in recent history and have a good shot at doing it again this year. Is this the part where you respond with stuff that happened 3 and 4 years ago and call it recent history?

Sure! But these are the same clowns that were saying their team wasn't a circus. They said stuff like our circus is only 1 game back of your team and will finish ahead Miami. Now that same stuff doesn't apply when Miami is 1 game back? One of them even said the reason they were getting so much bad press was because their team was relevant. Lol! I guess we are relevant now that we are getting some bad press. Lol!!!

I willing to take any crap they want to give but it is kind of funny when they said things in defense of their team that now when it is our team don't seem to apply.

Your right, what we did 3-4 years ago doesnt matter anymore, different teams. but your team has done nothing for a long time. When was the last time you guys won a playoff game? You say it doesn't matter and you don't care about winning playoff games (it's about Super Bowls...) but thats because you guys haven't experienced success in a long time. Thats just a fact.

I love how Rex is a buffoon coach in Dolphins fans mind. You should it least say something like "I think he acts like a buffoon, but he's a very good HC nonetheless". What's it going to take for Dolphin fans to finally admit that the guy is a good head coach? Rex is 43-36 overall as HC with 4 road playoff wins and 2 title game appearances, you know how many HC's would kill for a resume like that? I've heard Dolphins fans bow down to Tony Sparano before. Everyone was in love with Philbin after he went 7-9 last year lol. So if our coach is a buffoon, what does that make your current one? Or your past one? Philbin being accused of not even being able to control his locker room.

Whats the Jets circus anyway? The butt fumble? How's that a circus? It's a single bad play in a lost season, things happen. I saw a baseball player slide into another players but this season to. I forgot what team it was but I guess we should call them a circus. Rex's personal life? Once again, how's that circus? I haven't heard Rex have domestic dispute problems like Ochocinco had for you guys last year. The only thing people really can use against the Jets is Rex opening his mouth a little to much. But you know what, he was doing that in 09 and 10 and the Jets were very successful, people only make a big deal about that stuff when you lose. When you win people love you.

You sound ignorant when you call Rex anything but at the very least a very solid NFL Head Coach.

Aint as much fun today...huh Jet fans?

I'm well aware of that. But they are close. I just wanted to point out that the Fins aren't THAT awful as some may think. Can't wait to play you guys!

same thing w/ us last year, we were in the race in December and people acted like we had 1 win.

You guys have plenty of talent, you should be winning more.

same thing w/ us last year, we were in the race in December and people acted like we had 1 win.

You guys have plenty of talent, you should be winning more.

No, ive nothing.........

Back
Top Bottom