Dolphins Trade for McKinnie | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Trade for McKinnie

Just what you need to reinvigorate confidence after an absolute shocker.....trade for McKinnie. Honestly, this is cloud nine stuff.

I need a drink.

Let's just wait and see how it pans out. Glad we made a move...for an overweight, lazy, unmotivated cornfed. I hope he comes to play and not to party. Sigh

He's not coming here to play....he is a new motivational tool....you screw up you get fed to McKinnie...

FWIW, so far this year Clabo has given up 8 sacks, 4 QB hits, and 20 QB hurries. McKinnie has given up 1 sack, 4 hits, and 15 hurries. If my math is correct, on RT's behalf, 1 sack is better than 8. Just a thought. :)
You can bet those numbers will sky rocket with RT holding the ball too long.

FWIW, so far this year Clabo has given up 8 sacks, 4 QB hits, and 20 QB hurries. McKinnie has given up 1 sack, 4 hits, and 15 hurries. If my math is correct, on RT's behalf, 1 sack is better than 8. Just a thought. :)

McKinnie: 20 pressures on 220 dropbacks
Clabo: 32 Pressures on 256 dropbacks

They seem equally ****ty.

This is Ireland doing this, so, get ready to puke when you see how high of a pick we gave up. The rest of the NFL knows they're dealing with a mental midget when they deal with Miami.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

That and..

RC: Wants to go on McKinnie's party boat.

Hey. he likes to party, so why not.... At least we did something, he can't be worse than Clabo.

McKinnie: 20 pressures on 220 dropbacks
Clabo: 32 Pressures on 256 dropbacks

They seem equally ****ty.
You can't use stats here. Everything has to be based on what you've seen with your eyes, or you don't know anything about football. :)

Personally I have no problem with getting McKinnie (Even though he is nowhere close to the linemen he used to be), because he is still far better then Clabo or Martin, but why do you wait until after the bye?

"He's not coming here to play....he is a new motivational tool....you screw up you get fed to McKinnie..."

You, sir, WIN THIS THREAD!! F'N AWESOME! (Not sarcastic, that is awesome).

I'm sure we gave up too much for him. Thats what happens when you are desperate. No leverage.

Oh my. Please don't let this involve anything higher than a conditional 7th or a practice squad player.

I guess this means Clabo is out at RT, Martin moves there and McKinnie at LT.

Back
Top Bottom