Dolphins tried to match Bucs offer to Grimes(according to Miko) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins tried to match Bucs offer to Grimes(according to Miko)

Sounds like a load of BS to me. Have fun with Miko, Bucs fans. Will be interesting to see the clown show as Grimes' skills continue to decline and he starts to get ripped by Bucs fans on twitter. Miko will be threatening a lot more people with "bullets". Hope she doesn't break her finger from constantly hitting the block button.

The only truth be told in this whole situation is She trashed Atlanta when they left
She trashed the Dolphins and SHE WILL trash Tampa Bay down the road...this is what she does
That is exactly what I was going to say. Screw her and her atrocious mouth. I'm glad you pointed out that she did the same thing when they left Atlanta. She apparently is a firm believer that a good offense is the best defense.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think it's going to be worse tbh.

She's still in Florida and now that Brent doesn't play for Miami she feels she can talk all she wants.
Can we send some Cholas to whip her ass?
halloween09_guccibabe001.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I could care less who is telling the truth. Miko and Stephen Ross are both constant liars that cannot be trusted.
Good riddance, I just wish we hadnt traded down to take an even more mediocre corner for about the same money.

Classy as always:

@iHeartMiko: please tell me what this #hasbeen said about me, so i can know how deep to put my dick in his ass? #novaseline

51876f5d91b13422da3c816f07ba0dc0.jpg

The Rosses seem to be not very popular with the fans. It is to nobody's surprise.

It seems contradictory/unstable for Miko to trash the phins on the way out yet claim they did not want Brent to leave.

Do Brent & Miko remind anyone else of Andre Rison & Left eye Lopez?

It seems contradictory/unstable for Miko to trash the phins on the way out yet claim they did not want Brent to leave.

Do Brent & Miko remind anyone else of Andre Rison & Left eye Lopez?
I was just about to say, "She wasn't as bad as Miko!" Then I suddenly remembered that little incident where she burned his house down.

:lol:

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

The Tannekill list continues to grow.
Remember, it's everyone else's fault, never Tannehill's. ;)

Back
Top Bottom