Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida

And yet he’s claiming it’s not true on social media. Weird situation.

I wonder if his personal life situation had an impact on those dropped passes. Tyreek is always gonna be Tyreek. Immensely talented but unpredictable and a knucklehead.

Your house catching fire and it appeared to be a big one and no real details came out plus if even some of the wifey stuff is true

Yea I would say he had a lot on his mind

From a personal perspective, I hate.... HATE rooting for guys like Tyreek. I know that most fans just don't care; whoever wears their uniform is okay, but I've never been able to do that.

I hate stories like this... especially when they just continue an earlier trend, so I hold my nose.

His personal life has been a open disaster for years...
That’s just it
How bout maintaining a bit of privacy

Most of these morons who are all about me always putting their laundry out there
I don’t think anyone took Tyreek for a scholar
If he didn’t play football he’d be washing cars at best

His play fell off the last 5 games, Health, Wifey, better competition ,or Tua...or a combo of all?

Won't be a popular opinion but smart thing to do would be to trade him. His value will never be higher. Would be major relief agains the cap and give us needed draft capital. Tua is too dependent on him so would help diversify the offense. The past several drafts have proven you can find major WR talent in the mid rounds.

Won't be a popular opinion but smart thing to do would be to trade him. His value will never be higher. Would be major relief agains the cap and give us needed draft capital. Tua is too dependent on him so would help diversify the offense. The past several drafts have proven you can find major WR talent in the mid rounds.
You have major WR talent, then there's Tyreek Hill. Not so easy to replicate or replace him. No other WR in the league demands the attention he draws from the D. They play to stop him. Tua needs to spread the ball around more, there are others open because of Hill, but he just chooses to force the ball to him.

Back
Top Bottom