Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida

Thank God that I know absolutely nothing about getting divorced. But does filing mean he's definitely getting divorced. Isn't there a process, signing, etc? Could it be he's just being a jerk and threatening the missus with this and didn't know it's part of public record? After all, he isn't too bright.
He can withdraw the petition, nothing imminent, process typically takes 60 days in FL . He went to an attorney ( probably a certified badass in the family law realm, likely on a healthy retainer given recent developments in Tyreek's life), who most certainly advised him that the filing would become public record. IMO , he wanted her to know, power move to get his chick "in line" so he can continue with his proclivities with minimum disruptions. Go along to get along, or GTFO.

He can withdraw the petition, nothing imminent, process typically takes 60 days in FL . He went to an attorney ( probably a certified badass in the family law realm, likely on a healthy retainer given recent developments in Tyreek's life), who most certainly advised him that the filing would become public record. IMO , he wanted her to know, power move to get his chick "in line" so he can continue with his proclivities with minimum disruptions. Go along to get along, or GTFO.
Yea. I guess there's where I was going with my comment. A power move is typical with the kind of jerk this guy is.

Solid bet that 50 year old Tyreek is going to wish he could go back and have a conversation with 20 year old Tyreek centered mainly around contraception. Tyreek was blessed with veritable athletic superpowers, his kryptonite is surely poontang

50 year old Tyreek should also probably tell 20 year old Tyreek about not punching women. That might be a good idea, too.

His play fell off the last 5 games, Health, Wifey, better competition ,or Tua...or a combo of all?
I think health was the overwhelming factor. After that hip drop tackle vs TN he was never the same and he was pretty much always in a walking boot when he wasn’t on a football field from that moment on.

50 year old Tyreek should also probably tell 20 year old Tyreek about not punching women. That might be a good idea, too.
Obviously, sorry for the omission. I thought it might be implied that the wisdom of an older version of yourself would allow you to avoid the pratfalls of your youthful indiscretions. Hitting a woman is never acceptable, under any circumstances.

His play fell off the last 5 games, Health, Wifey, better competition ,or Tua...or a combo of all?
How soon we forget that he had a high ankle sprain and was able to play through it. You don't see that very often

How soon we forget that he had a high ankle sprain and was able to play through it. You don't see that very often
He actually wasn't on the injury reports the last two weeks. Of course they can not report it and roll the dice on the fines and such, but McD was never one to just keep people off the report hence the CVS receipts.

. Hitting a woman is never acceptable, under any circumstances.

STFU! NOW! You've obviously never dealt with Latina psychopaths that overpopulate Miami.

1st of all, yes the f@ck it is.

2nd of all, start watching Bill Burr comedy specials.

3rd of all, yes the motherf@ck it is.

We're driving back from a club. 5 in the truck. My best friend (RIP) was driving. 3 in the back. I'm sitting b;tch seat. His GF is in front passenger. ERRRRRRR BODY is tipsy including the driver.

We're doing bout 70. It had rained. Pavement is wet. They are having an epic argument because she saw him talking to another chick at the bar. She suddenly lunges for the steering wheel, jerks it towards her, & the f@cking truck starts doing the side to side mambo slide on the motherf@cking highway.

My brother from another mother miraculously pushes her back WHILST steading the vehicle. I've got 3 Adam's apples, no nuts & a slimy log where my a$$hole should be.

She bounces off the door like Jackie Chan & goes for the wheel AGAIN at which point my homeboy straight right-crossed her upside her dumba$$ jaw putting that b;tch to sleep.

I'm an Aquarius- hopeless romantic by nature. After that night, I've never said "there's never a reason" crap again.

Also, watch this & thank me later:

His personal life is a hot mess and it’s bound to end poorly for him. I’ve stated before he will be homeless by 50 if he is still alive

Or maybe she pulled something underhanded. We just don't know at this point.

Back
Top Bottom