Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida

That was in my early 20s but it's a lesson that will stick with me for a lifetime because I, too, used to preach that a man should NEVER lay his hands on a woman.

I'm a boring person today, myself. And I'm looking for a gringa who thinks South America is the lower half of the United States- almost impossible to find in Miami.

Miami is a country upon itself. That's why when people rank on Florida I ask them, "Are you talking Florida (up north) or Miami?" because Miami might as well be another world. My cousin calls Miami North Cuba. Hell, you go to a drive-thru in Hialeah & the person working the microphone will greet you in Spanish. I tell my family that I understand the white Americans that would get annoyed by that. This is America. Learn the language or have the manager put you on french fries.

Any way, moral of the story: beat the ever loving crap out of any female if she's trying to kill you. I promise you, you're in the right.🤣

French fries? Oh you mean papitas fritas 😂 ....con croquetas 😂
Background Crystal GIF by FranchiseONE.de

Saw a headline that this was fake. A staffer supposedly filed it.

Why does an employee decide out of the blue to submit divorce papers for his/her boss? Makes absolutely no sense. I'm not buying it.

Why does an employee decide out of the blue to submit divorce papers for his/her boss? Makes absolutely no sense. I'm not buying it.
I don't even think it's possible to be honest. His signature would probably be required for that kind of move. Not even an attorney could do that for you much less a "staffer".

You can’t file a divorce petition anywhere in America without a signature from the Petitioner, who, in this case, would be Tyreek.

It would have been rejected by the court clerk for filing if it didn’t contain Tyreek’s signature.

What if she hits you first, with the ability and intent to injure you? I hope you never meet my ex-wife, who believed unprovoked violence on her part was perfectly acceptable. Never say 'never'.

Fortunately, that's not what happened to Tyreek Hill, so we can safely say "he should tell his younger self not to hit women."

True but he's 30 and we haven't won a playoff game with his talent let alone beat anyone of consequence besides Dallas on a last second FG. Even with this major talent we can barely score in double figures against real teams. I would rather have additional draft picks and cap space rather than go into another season hoping Tua decides to spread it around or hoping Tyreek doesn't combust in his personal life. Go back and look why he exited Oklahoma State and all the sketchy episodes since. This guys is a powder keg and odds are pretty good he's going to blow.
Well said. I agree.

His play fell off the last 5 games, Health, Wifey, better competition ,or Tua...or a combo of all?
Not sure how you can’t see that every dropped ball he had was because Tua threw it at a noodle like angle. Tua needs to work on physics/air resistance in the offseason to ensure the ball is perfectly arriving at a downward 30° so his nfl WR can catch it

Not sure how you can’t see that every dropped ball he had was because Tua threw it at a noodle like angle. Tua needs to work on physics/air resistance in the offseason to ensure the ball is perfectly arriving at a downward 30° so his nfl WR can catch it
😂. Too funny. Call 1-800-GET-ALIFE.

Happy Valentines Day

WITH A CHRISTMAS TREE? Whaaaaat?
Needs to spend some money on trousers that fit and some socks or is just copying his HC

Back
Top Bottom