Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida

Get rid of Tua. Trade Tyreek. Maybe we should just have the franchise leave the NFL altogether. We can join the UFL. Might have a shot at some championships with this roster.
Posters advocating getting rid of Tua and trading Hill were obviously a lot happier when the Dolphins were struggling to be a 500 team and the playoffs weren’t a possibility.

Posters advocating getting rid of Tua and trading Hill were obviously a lot happier when the Dolphins were struggling to be a 500 team and the playoffs weren’t a possibility.

To paraphrase Nicholson in A Few Good Men

To Lt Col: Maybe we surrender the whole Windward Division. Tom. Call the president. Tell him we are surrendering Guantanamo.

On second thought, Tom, don’t call the president. Maybe we can figure out how to help Private Santiago.

Most of the nannies who post shet here are like that Lt Col. 😂

STFU! NOW! You've obviously never dealt with Latina psychopaths that overpopulate Miami.

1st of all, yes the f@ck it is.

2nd of all, start watching Bill Burr comedy specials.

3rd of all, yes the motherf@ck it is.

We're driving back from a club. 5 in the truck. My best friend (RIP) was driving. 3 in the back. I'm sitting b;tch seat. His GF is in front passenger. ERRRRRRR BODY is tipsy including the driver.

We're doing bout 70. It had rained. Pavement is wet. They are having an epic argument because she saw him talking to another chick at the bar. She suddenly lunges for the steering wheel, jerks it towards her, & the f@cking truck starts doing the side to side mambo slide on the motherf@cking highway.

My brother from another mother miraculously pushes her back WHILST steading the vehicle. I've got 3 Adam's apples, no nuts & a slimy log where my a$$hole should be.

She bounces off the door like Jackie Chan & goes for the wheel AGAIN at which point my homeboy straight right-crossed her upside her dumba$$ jaw putting that b;tch to sleep.

I'm an Aquarius- hopeless romantic by nature. After that night, I've never said "there's never a reason" crap again.

Also, watch this & thank me later:

I am so happy I am a boring person married to an likewise boring person 😄

I hope they manage to stay together. 2 months isn't really giving the marriage much chance to succeed. You can't run for the hills the first time she loses her ****. Things blow over, slow down. 2 months ago you loved this girl enough to marry her!! Kids today!!
You can if she burns your house down.

To paraphrase Nicholson in A Few Good Men

To Lt Col: Maybe we surrender the whole Windward Division. Tom. Call the president. Tell him we are surrendering Guantanamo.

On second thought, Tom, don’t call the president. Maybe we can figure out how to help Private Santiago.

Most of the nannies who post shet here are like that Lt Col. 😂

I don’t want to ruin your metaphor, but it doesn’t work out too well for PFC Santiago.

Tyreek spotted leaving the courthouse after filing for divorce.

You should come post in the Lounge bro

Music , humor , funny videos and lots of fun games to play

We also give away awards for the best poster there each month

All are invited but we leave football here in the main and just have fun with fellow members

He's now fired the 'bone head' who filed for divorce for him.

Great receiver, turd of a bloke.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

I am so happy I am a boring person married to an likewise boring person 😄

That was in my early 20s but it's a lesson that will stick with me for a lifetime because I, too, used to preach that a man should NEVER lay his hands on a woman.

I'm a boring person today, myself. And I'm looking for a gringa who thinks South America is the lower half of the United States- almost impossible to find in Miami.

Miami is a country upon itself. That's why when people rank on Florida I ask them, "Are you talking Florida (up north) or Miami?" because Miami might as well be another world. My cousin calls Miami North Cuba. Hell, you go to a drive-thru in Hialeah & the person working the microphone will greet you in Spanish. I tell my family that I understand the white Americans that would get annoyed by that. This is America. Learn the language or have the manager put you on french fries.

Any way, moral of the story: beat the ever loving crap out of any female if she's trying to kill you. I promise you, you're in the right.🤣

Back
Top Bottom