Dolphins v Giants at Wembley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins v Giants at Wembley

fatshaft

Scottish Exile
Reaction score
I know this is a huge ask, as I have signed up today on the suggestion of a member on forums where I've been a long time resident. I understand no-one is liable to trust me, however..........

It appears that the game in England this October had a little publicised pre-sign up list which opened last year and is way way oversubscribed.

If any season ticket holder can get a hold of 4 tickets (2 adult, 2 kids) for the game in London, I'll cover all costs, even throw something in if you want, name the price but don't be silly about it.

I am willing to pay something up front as goodwill before tickets are purchased.

I can also send links to other forums where I have long standing, or basically anything else to make you feel secure within reason and I will try to accomodate you.

Thanks in advance :bighug:

Maybe i can help you. but i can't write a PM to you. so connect me, if you want.

Got your PM beemerdaddy but I can't reply with less than 50 posts to my name.

Can you email me at [email removed] See PM from cnc

Copy the contents of the PM you sent me so I know I haven't been spammed by someone reading this.

THanks for the help :bighug:

Last edited by a moderator:
like I have said before...i think many will have a spare or two...i know I have the option for 6!

Cannot see no reason why any spares cannot be lotteried out here on finheaven to help make it more of a home game as many will end up on ticket exchanges etc....as long as no-one charges tout prices.....

lets all wait and see what happens tomorrow and then we will have a better picture of where we are at.

like I have said before...i think many will have a spare or two...i know I have the option for 6!

Cannot see no reason why any spares cannot be lotteried out here on finheaven to help make it more of a home game as many will end up on ticket exchanges etc....as long as no-one charges tout prices.....

lets all wait and see what happens tomorrow and then we will have a better picture of where we are at.

I'm certainly hoping for the chance to get a spare. I registered for tickets but didn't get an email or letter. :(
I think having a lottery for Dolphin fans only is a great idea. I don't mind missing out to another Fin fan.

I may have 2 spare tickets (£90 face value). If anyone is interested make me an offer. Pm me your email address

i have 2 tickets available (£75 face value) and a friend of mine has 2 tickets available (£90 face value).

Please email offers to phil_roberts2005 at hotmail . co . uk

cheers

Still looking for tickets for this game from anyone who isn't a ticket tout and wants to charge a genuine price.

Fatshaft

I take it it is not worth contacting the above guy regarding tickets.

Having had one helpful soul already look to make a fast buck, I'm assuming taking the fact he's a new poster who's just came on the board to sell tickets and is looking for "offers" to mean he's a tout. :(

Back
Top Bottom