Dolphins v Giants at Wembley | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins v Giants at Wembley

Still looking for tickets for this game from anyone who isn't a ticket tout and wants to charge a genuine price.

someone here in germany offered me 4 very good tickets. area551 (around the 40yard-line), original price 85 pound (including service- & delivery-charge).
he ask for 500 pounds. that is not cheap, but not so expensive as by ebay. i have two tickets, so i don't need them. if you want, contact me, so i can give him your number/mail.

Having had one helpful soul already look to make a fast buck, I'm assuming taking the fact he's a new poster who's just came on the board to sell tickets and is looking for "offers" to mean he's a tout. :(

I'm pretty sure that guy posts on nfluk.com.

I luckily managed to get myself some tickets, but good luck in trying to find yourself some mate.

miami Vs Ny Giants Oct, 28th In London I Am Also Giong To The Game!!!! I Have 3 Tickets Face Vaule (£90 Face Vaule ) 1o Yd Line 41 Rows Up From Dolphins Bench Make Me A Offer Pm Me

tix to london

miami Vs Ny Giants Oct, 28th In London I Am Also Giong To The Game!!!! I Have 3 Tickets Face Vaule (£90 Face Vaule ) 1o Yd Line 41 Rows Up From Dolphins Bench Make Me A Offer Pm Me

my girlfriends and I would LOVE to go..do you still have the tix? how much?

I'd LOVE to go. do u still have tix? how much?? post reply, I cant PM yet..not enough posts

Back
Top Bottom