**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channing got "owned" as the hip hoppers would say by little number 20

You know what, I hope the fans at the stadium are booing. This may be the worst performance in years and it's against our biggest rivals. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it. And this is coming from a typically optimistic fan. What this team needs is an enema!
clear.gif

Hey guys, instead of just exclamations can you give those of us who cant see the game some details? What is going on besides us sucking royaly?

I can't believe we're this bad. I just can't. We're becoming the 49ers. Two of the most storied franchises have hit rock bottom.

about to be 28-0....this is a joke

And as for Chambers, any of you Chambers fans remaining need to get a grip. The guy is an absolute pathetic excuse for a number one reciever, he's a disgrace, he's a joke, he's a slap in the face of past great recievers in Dolphins history, and QB or no QB i am FED up with him. They had BETTER go get a real number one in the off-season or they will never produce a winning season within the next 10 years.

Well, i'm going to go, going to do some math homework.

FinsFanatic said:
thank god the bills fan at my job got fired this week

:rofl3: I love when bad things happen to bad people.

finsmx said:
hey guys i just got home, would someone explain me how the hell does losman have 3 TD's already?

Well, Daniels got torched for the first deep pass. Then, Tillman made a poor read and was torched for another deep pass. Then, he had a short field to work with after the punt team didn't show up. To cap it all off, he only hit the ground twice today and the first time was when he tripped over his own shoe laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom