**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperDuperFan said:
I dont know whats worse some of these posts of the dolphins play.
'
If you are watching the game, you know the answer to that question. ;)

For those of you that can see the game is Manny playing well?
I see GC and he was just credited for breaking up the pass play and he has a sack, jw

It is the truth. This team is no where close to being competitive. The QB, OL, WR, defense (sans Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas) should all be thrown on the scrap heap. YOu don't "rebuild" all this is one year. Realistically we are looking at a 5-11, 6-10 couple of seasons for us. You can be a "sunshiner homer" all you want, and call those of us based in reality as "darksiders" or not "real fans"....but I just kind of chuckle at this. I have been watching this team for over 25 years, and trust me, I know a "dog" when I see one. Saban may be a good coach, but this mess that is the Miami Dolphins WILL take much longer than many "sunshining homers" understand. I think the Miami Dolphins are one of the w0rst 5 teams in the league, considering what we have on the team and the potential we currently have. I hope it will change, that is all about this I can say.

Besides, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Jason Taylor, and Zach Thomas we have NOONb else who would start for most other teams in the NFL. Prove me wrong? Chris Chambers you say? LOL...Th at guy has been "stealing" money for 3 years now.

It is sad, and I don't revel in being right about this franchise....but you have to get real and understand that this organization as a "whole" is a disaster....simply a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom