**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course.........we can't take advantage of the turnover. Man, what happened to this team????

Dang it we are given a gift and Frerotte makes 2 extremely questionable throws and Welker forgets his hands.

I couldn't say it better myself. I'm just sick of it. I hear someone say that every win that we have had has been a fluke. Unfourtantly that person was dead on the money. I think the texans are better than us right now. For the simple reason they are building a franchise, they know they are horrible but if you watch them play, they dont give up, they all play hard. Our team has players who are hyped by the media (i.e. Chris Chambers, Zach Thomas, Sam Madison) who we honestly need to get rid of. Trade them for picks or younger players because they are doing us no good. I dont know about you but I thought I would never see the day where my beloved team was considered trash.

I'm just curious to see how successful Saban's halftime adjustments turn out.

Boy, nice Offensive series:

Near sack, Frerotte throws a lame duck.
Near sack, Frerotte throws a lame duck that should have been intercepted for 6 the other way.
Wide open Welker drops pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom