**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it and I hope I'm wrong, but this team DOES look like it's playing for draft position. It doesn't seem like they want to win! :yell:

I'm off to watch some real football. Not this wannabe football we play. I can't stand watching/following it anymore. It's a waste of everyone's time.

we should not abandon the run.... keep pounding the ball. don't look at the scoreboard, just keep to the gameplan. RUN!

hey guys, we're watching a clasic today....another clasic meltdown by our team after a win.Is what this team's been doing for the last 10 years....but I do believe that it'll change next year after 2 or 3 free agents and another strong draft.Ngata,Wright and Roth up front for years to come and maybe Cutler or Pinnegar at QB...a real #1 WR and we're back in bussiness.Forget about the 21-0 guys...just watch Manny and Roth

Ozzy rules!!

LostInPatsLand said:
I'm just curious to see how successful Saban's halftime adjustments turn out.
u can tinker at half time but you cant overhaul and thats what the team needs. Dont expect miracles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom