"Dolphinsclaims AFC East Title" USA Today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphinsclaims AFC East Title" USA Today

Steelers, hands down.

We need the Ravens to lose 2 games because in a tie they hold the head-to-head tiebreaker against us.

Ravens winning 2 games would eliminate us from Wildcard competition . . . they need to lose atleast 3.

Thanks every one that put all those first replies out of the water. I was just letting those who do not read that paper from USA Today what is said. I do agree with those who say we have to worry about this Sunday and killing the Bills. The line right now is Bills by 1. I say seeing how it is inside and we have the Wildcat in our back pocket and everyone is looking how to stop that our O is wide open. We kill the Bills this weekend. Then the NE a** kissers ESPN will might have to say something nice about our team. Oh anyone know a website for cheerleaders I am in love with Missy.

Thanks every one that put all those first replies out of the water. I was just letting those who do not read that paper from USA Today what is said. I do agree with those who say we have to worry about this Sunday and killing the Bills. The line right now is Bills by 1. I say seeing how it is inside and we have the Wildcat in our back pocket and everyone is looking how to stop that our O is wide open. We kill the Bills this weekend. Then the NE a** kissers ESPN will might have to say something nice about our team. Oh anyone know a website for cheerleaders I am in love with Missy.

Who's tending bar?...................I'm thinking those drinks are a little strong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom