Dorail Green-Beckham | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dorail Green-Beckham

here son. Here is a couple million dollars. enjoy.

Where is the best dealer in town? oh I meant cars!

sorry if already been asked&answered, but is this guy very good at high-pointing the ball? I know he is a freaking giant, but that's not enough, you also have to have a kind of specific instinct about it and technique (nt every tall WR is able to be a red-zone threat etc)

I ask because I have seen pointed out (I am not an expert in any way, neither I have followed the college football to know a thing) that Cooper, even if not a tall WR (but at 6''1 he usre isnt a midget) has a good attitude about. I just want to know if DGB has this quality, poutside of his frame-height

thanks

Plus we have Wilson who went to jail for murder

Ozzy rules!!

And lets not forget Dion Jordan, our #3 overall pick who got suspended for four games, and spent time in drug rehab in 2014. There's always a risk, but it's that way with pretty much everyone.

And lets not forget Dion Jordan, our #3 overall pick who got suspended for four games, and spent time in drug rehab in 2014. There's always a risk, but it's that way with pretty much everyone.

THe whole point is to minimize risk.

Sometimes you might really breakthrough on a player with a bad rep, most of the time, peoples true character will eventually show.

Baltimore had to cut 3 players this season based on character issues this past season. At least 2 of them had warning signs pre-draft. Today they made a public statement that they want to clean up in the character department.

This new obsession by Miami fans to draft pieces of **** is mind boggling.

THe whole point is to minimize risk.

Sometimes you might really breakthrough on a player with a bad rep, most of the time, peoples true character will eventually show.

Baltimore had to cut 3 players this season based on character issues this past season. At least 2 of them had warning signs pre-draft. Today they made a public statement that they want to clean up in the character department.

This new obsession by Miami fans to draft pieces of **** is mind boggling.

Not everyone with a trouble past stays that way. I think Dez Bryant is Exhibit A to this effect.

Please read this article, and maybe your view about DGB will change? He had about as bad a childhood as anyone could have, but he eventually had some foster parents who helped him get some things turned around in his life:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...kham-nation-top-receiver-a-lot-stays-positive

Not everyone with a trouble past stays that way. I think Dez Bryant is Exhibit A to this effect.

Please read this article, and maybe your view about DGB will change? He had about as bad a childhood as anyone could have, but he eventually had some foster parents who helped him get some things turned around in his life:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...kham-nation-top-receiver-a-lot-stays-positive

What exactly did Dez ever do wrong? Tbh, he had a undeserved bad rep. What did he do that was so bad?

Also, Dez loves football, loves being competitive, loves being part of a team, wants to be the best, and wants to win.

I can't say any of that about DGB. His track record doesn't show that.

I wont this guy bad. watching his tape he wont be megatron, but can be a better Brandon marshall. is it a risk hell yea, but sometimes you have to take those risk. plus he would be a perfect sytem fit, and great target for ryan

I think at 14 you have a 90% chance at a starter, but a 15-20% chance at a probowler. This guy might have a 50% of being a probowler and a 50% chance of never playing significant minutes for us due to suspension or something Josh Gordon related.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

We can get safe players in free agency all day long. I think in the draft we roll the dice a bit more. I think we did that last year with all the small school players. Maybe Hickey has that kind of Gambler in him. Who knows.

What exactly did Dez ever do wrong? Tbh, he had a undeserved bad rep. What did he do that was so bad?

Also, Dez loves football, loves being competitive, loves being part of a team, wants to be the best, and wants to win.

I can't say any of that about DGB. His track record doesn't show that.

Dez struck his biological mother among other things.

Well before we start pointing at Dez as the shining example of NFL based character recovery lets see what transpires on the mystery video

Back
Top Bottom