Dorail Green-Beckham | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dorail Green-Beckham

PhinsAllDay

Practice Squad
Reaction score
6'6 4.3 speed and can jump out the gym . Enough said trade back and grab him before New England does.

His past issues worry me. I know it sounds like he is on the straight right now, but I have a feeling he is a suspension problem waiting to happen.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/dorial-green-beckham?id=2552491

How he does in the draft will be highly reflected on how he looks at the combines and any and all his private workouts. If he convinces the right people, that he is not the violent immature kid he is being portrayed to be, while looking like a physical wonder, this kid could move up as high as top 10.

He is a speedy receiver in the frame of a tall TE, that combination does not come along every year.

How he does in the draft will be highly reflected on how he looks at the combines and any and all his private workouts. If he convinces the right people, that he is not the violent immature kid he is being portrayed to be, while looking like a physical wonder, this kid could move up as high as top 10.

He is a speedy receiver in the frame of a tall TE, that combination does not come along every year.

You're exactly right now let's just hope he doesn't show out too much where he's already taken come pick 14. I doubt it but it will depend on the teams in front of us that are desperate for a big WR.

I have this gut feeling he wil be a strong candidate for our 14th pick. Call me crazy but a week ago I even had a dream that we drafted DGB and this is before I knew anything about the guy except for his name.

Im all in with this kid I would take the risk. This staff cant afford to be conservative this could be there last year

This guy is scum. Want no part of him. He shoved his gf down a concrete flight of steps at his college apartment complex during an argument. No thanks.

His numbers might be great at the Combine but they mean jack during suspension. We'll see how Josh Gordon ' s numbers will help the Browns this year. That's a big chance you are willing to take with the 14th overall pick. Granted, we have done worse, but still a big gamble.

Every player has their problems I say we take a shot at this guy! Look at Dez Bryant and Randy Moss, they turned out pretty well..

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

His numbers might be great at the Combine but they mean jack during suspension. We'll see how Josh Gordon ' s numbers will help the Browns this year

Are you assuming he has already been suspended? Lol

Every player has their problems I say we take a shot at this guy! Look at Dez Bryant and Randy Moss, they turned out pretty well..

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Are you assuming he has already been suspended? Lol
Are you assuming he is a guarantee to not going back to his old ways once he has a pocket full of money? Don't fool yourself like that to think that.

You would have to be pretty convinced that he's changed his ways before you could even debate drafting him. Not only because of our recent line of scumbags that have embarrassed us, but becwise the NFL has a image issue right now, and there not gonna play around with these guys anymore.

That said I love his talent.

P.S. Can we stop comparing these guys to Dez? Dez never did anything wrong, dude got suspended for a year from college for talking to that scumbag Deion Sanders, if anyone has been a victim it's Dez.

Are you assuming he is a guarantee to not going back to his old ways once he has a pocket full of money? Don't fool yourself like that to think that.

I believe people can have a change of heart and also our coaches will need to do a good job getting him focused and ultimately bring out the best in this kid!

Given the risk vs the reward, I say we roll the dice!

I think it will come down to who is available between Kevin White, D. Parker and DGB. If they are all gone I would trade down and see if we can maybe get an additional second rounder.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Remember when Dez Bryant kept getting into trouble.....he seems to have gotten past this. Some guys change their ways.

I think it will come down to who is available between Kevin White, D. Parker and DGB. If they are all gone I would trade down and see if we can maybe get an additional second rounder.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Remember when Dez Bryant kept getting into trouble.....he seems to have gotten past this. Some guys change their ways.

I completely agree. Who would you take out of the three? I like White the best but as of right now I would go DGB over Parker.

Back
Top Bottom