Dorail Green-Beckham | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dorail Green-Beckham

Reports are positive about DGB and the steps he's taken. I hope they're true. He's one of only two WR's I'd be happy drafting at 14 - again, assuming DGB does indeed appear to be on the right path. I'd be OK drafting White at 14, but I wouldn't love it, and I would not, under any circumstances, draft Parker at 14. At 14, I'd draft any of the top three RB's before I drafted Parker.

Heading into the Combine I have Cooper #4, DGB #12, and White #15.

I completely agree. Who would you take out of the three? I like White the best but as of right now I would go DGB over Parker.

DGB is way bigger than the other two. White has a thicker body than Parker, but Parker has some great hands. I guess if I could pick just one it would be DGB right now.

The draft can't come soon enough! Honestly I'm torn between a White and DGB but I'll have to dig a little deeper and see who I'd really like. I'll take a pass on Parker.

i'm glad the draft is a bit away, because I am mentally torn with DGB right now with his ability and issues, plus him not playing for a year on the field.

but I like White over Cooper ever so slightly, and Devante Parker is not in my liking for the 14 pick.

Looking at DGB on film I see this guy as being very similar to Calvin Megatron Johnson. Tanney could just throw lob passes to him and he will outjump 95% of d-backs. He would be the perfect Red Zone weapon.

Looking at DGB on film I see this guy as being very similar to Calvin Megatron Johnson. Tanney could just throw lob passes to him and he will outjump 95% of d-backs. He would be the perfect Red Zone weapon.

he is a freak athlete with much height and length... vast catching range

Let's not get it twisted guys, DGB is incredibly raw, and he's no Calvin Johnson.

And I'm a big fan of his, but you guys are Getting a little too hyped over him.

i'm glad the draft is a bit away, because i am mentally torn with dgb right now with his ability and issues, plus him not playing for a year on the field.

But i like white over cooper ever so slightly, and devante parker is not in my liking for the 14 pick.

y

i'm glad the draft is a bit away, because I am mentally torn with DGB right now with his ability and issues, plus him not playing for a year on the field.

but I like White over Cooper ever so slightly, and Devante Parker is not in my liking for the 14 pick.

All of his issues from his past can be seen as a blessing in disguise to us Dolphin fans. If he did not have those setbacks I believe he would be a top 10 pick no doubt. Glad he made it possible for us! :brewskis:

Let's not get it twisted guys, DGB is incredibly raw, and he's no Calvin Johnson.

Hmmm I don't see why he can't... I'm going to check out some college tape of Calvin and see if there are any similarities.

At 6'5, 225 with a rumored 4.37 40, who is a better physical comp for DGB than Calvin Johnson? Not saying that DGB is quite the athlete that CJ is, but I'd say he's his closest NFL comp in terms of physical abilities.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ting-combine-which-prospects-will-run-fastest

I've been saying it for a while....if he checks out at the combine and investigation........this kid is a freak and the kind of gamble this team needs to take.

Did you guys even see Calvin in college? Seriously.. Its really not that close.

He's got a long way to be Calvin. DGB also doesn't use his size the way Calvin did, Calvin by his last year in college knew how to completely bully DBS with his size and muscle. Technically, Calvin was incredibly polished especially for a guy his size.

And I have DGB as a top 3 talent in this draft. Talent being the key word, technique wise, he's far away and his year Off probably didn't help him.

You have realize here, I'm not hating on DGB, but Calvin was a God.

Did you guys even see Calvin in college? Seriously.. Its really not that close.

He's got a long way to be Calvin. DGB also doesn't use his size the way Calvin did, Calvin by his last year in college knew how to completely bully DBS with his size and muscle. Technically, Calvin was incredibly polished especially for a guy his size.

And I have DGB as a top 3 talent in this draft. Talent being the key word, technique wise, he's far away and his year Off probably didn't help him.

You have realize here, I'm not hating on DGB, but Calvin was a God.

i do agree with this... Calvin Johnson though a freak with his size and speed is actually a very acceptional route runner with great feet and balance too... gotta love the hands.

DGB now we really are unsure of more or less since he hasnt touched the field in a long time.... hopefully he is working and learning, but it is more hype as of now... though he does have ability and freak athleticism.

i do agree with this... Calvin Johnson though a freak with his size and speed is actually a very acceptional route runner with great feet and balance too... gotta love the hands.

DGB now we really are unsure of more or less since he hasnt touched the field in a long time.... hopefully he is working and learning, but it is more hype as of now... though he does have ability and freak athleticism.

Calvin might be the best prospect to ever enter a draft.

If DGB became half the player Calvin has been, that Would probably be considered a successful draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom