Draft CJ Mosley? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft CJ Mosley?

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
Whats everyone think if we draft Mosley instead of taking the Notre Dame lineman? Wheeler and ellerbe sucked and both should have been arrested. Mosley is a stud linebacker. I know it is not the preminium position nonsense. I see no downside to this guy whatsoever. Our run defense sucked last year. This guy would be a huge upgrade.

Whats everyone think if we draft Mosley instead of taking the Notre Dame lineman? Wheeler and ellerbe sucked and both should have been arrested. Mosley is a stud linebacker. I know it is not the preminium position nonsense. I see no downside to this guy whatsoever. Our run defense sucked last year. This guy would be a huge upgrade.
It's a possibility and we get the OT or OG in the 2nd round.
BTW - don't be too quick to write off Ellerbe. He can be a decent player. We are stuck with Wheeler. He is a ridiculously expensive backup but his 2nd year payment ballooned and is guaranteed. (Thx Jeff)

I would not make that pick. Give Ellerbe another year in the system, and he should be fine. Wheeler sucks and should be replaced with Dion Jordan.

Would be very happy with Mosley merely from a position standpoint.

Heart says Mosley but head says lineman. Ok, forget it, just watched the sack video again...heart and head on same page, lineman.

Its either him or Shazier imo. I think Hickey will try to find another Lavonte David.

The only problem I have with Mosley is Bama's history of LB's recently.

Heart says Mosley but head says lineman. Ok, forget it, just watched the sack video again...heart and head on same page, lineman.

:lol: every fiber of your being watching that video should say overload on oline... it's not like this teams done squat in free agency to fill holes with dependable pros

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Its either him or Shazier imo. I think Hickey will try to find another Lavonte David.

The only problem I have with Mosley is Bama's history of LB's recently.

there is no lavonte david level wolb in this class...

:lol: every fiber of your being watching that video should say overload on oline... it's not like this teams done squat in free agency to fill holes with dependable pros

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

there is no lavonte david level wolb in this class...

I agree. Shazier is better.

I doubt Mosley will be there at #19, that's why I am mocking Martin to the Phins, but I would be happy with Mosley. I have us taking another mike linebacker in round two...Borland of Wisconsin.

I'd love Shazier

But OL or even TE is a better pick than Mosley at 19. Hickey and the FO he was apart of found David in 2nd round, he can do it again.

Mosley is my dream pick, so much depth on the oline in this draft, and no other ILB is close to mosley in this draft.

I'd love a quality NFL LB with that pick. I'm kind of up in the air if he is the guy or not. I'm leaning toward taking him, well hoping they take him it's not like I have much say :(

The defense badly needs what I hope he is. As previously stated there appears to be a lot of decent OL in this class and I think they have a good chance of adding some value to the OL later. Also figure they just added Albert.

Back
Top Bottom