Draft Order as of November 17 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Order as of November 17

I don't see anyone that fits your WR requirements. Chase is supposedly the best WR in the draft, but he had the best QB in the NCAA passing him the ball.

Does anyone see a dominant, aka Aaron Donald type, presence in this draft?

RB1 - Okay, There are a couple obvious choices here. There's Etienne and Harris. Etienne benefits (or used to benefit) from the best QB in NCAA. Harris benefits from being a member of the team that gets the most talented players in college football. Personally, I'd give the edge to Harris, because he has never played with the best QB in the NCAA.
Smith and Waddle had Tua the most accurate QB throwing to them, Lamb from OK had Murray throwing to him and Olave has Fields so all the top tier WR's share the same questions when it comes to who is getting them the ball. But most of these guys were top tier talent coming out of HS so who knows.

Chris olave is gonna be a good one. That OSU coaching is tops and it translates to the NFL.

garrett Wilson is gonna get first round consideration when he’s time is up. He’s got the ceiling to create top 10 buzz

Don't know if you guys saw it but it seems Parsons might have some off the field issues. Not sure how much is true or how it'd affect him. Time will tell.

As far as the WR's.....I like all the top 3 guys(Chase,Smith and Waddle) but I also like Marshall(late first or early 2nd) and Wallace and Olave in the last 2nd to early 3rd round area.
I'm sure Miami will do their homework on Parsons. On pure talent, he seems like exactly what the Dolphins need on defense.

I'm a big fan of Marshall as well.

1. Chase
2. Smith (thin frame worries me)
3. Waddle (liked him better than Smith before his injury)
4. Marshall (he might be the gem of the class, rated higher than the guys above him coming out of HS)
That's exactly how I see the top four. Moore would probably be my #5.

Marshall gives me a vibe of a player that will be a much better pro than he currently is as a college player. It seems like he's been over looked due to players in front of him or players at other programs with bigger names.

Chase reminds me of a mix of Dez Bryant and DHop - kind of similar to a better version of Parker. He's a monster with the ball in his hands and the ball in the air. I would be stoked to have him. I think Smith is more of what Miami needs, though, and I think Smith is just as good in his own way.
I agree.

Chase is better but Smith fits the Fins more.

Would be honestly happy with either of them or Waddle, hopefully with their own 1st rounder.

Marshall gives me a vibe of a player that will be a much better pro than he currently is as a college player. It seems like he's been over looked due to players in front of him or players at other programs with bigger names.
I agree, I think someone gets a steal here.

I may be underrating Bateman. I haven't seen much of him, but obviously teams looking for a bigger receiver will love this guy.

Will be very interested to see how the receivers play out. Where will Bateman go in relation to Marshall? Is Smith or Waddle off the board first?

In terms of matching up a receiver for Tua, I do think Smith, with his precision route running, is a perfect fit.

That will be tough to do since Marshall is only behind Smith in production, in all of college football. But no doubt, he is a first round wideout.

I may be underrating Bateman. I haven't seen much of him, but obviously teams looking for a bigger receiver will love this guy.

Will be very interested to see how the receivers play out. Where will Bateman go in relation to Marshall? Is Smith or Waddle off the board first?

In terms of matching up a receiver for Tua, I do think Smith, with his precision route running, is a perfect fit.
PFN thinks Bateman is the 2nd best receiver in the draft.

PFN thinks Bateman is the 2nd best receiver in the draft.
I think he could be, especially for teams that are looking for size. Since Miami has Parker and Williams, I think they are looking for the stretch the field type.

Back
Top Bottom