Draft Pat Watkins! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Pat Watkins!

Montella said:
yeah i saw, and hope it's true...

but to this thread, to get a 2nd round pick in a trade and get cromartie in the 1st and watkins in the 2nd would be great, i think...

Yeah draft playmakers!

i just heard positive stuff about these fsu guys, they can make plays for us...

but who is willing to trade a 1st and a 2nd for our #16 is the big question...

Montella said:
i just heard positive stuff about these fsu guys, they can make plays for us...

but who is willing to trade a 1st and a 2nd for our #16 is the big question...

Good question, but you never know, there might be a player another team wants and will give up alot to get him, Mike Ditka trading all picks for Ricky Williams.

icephinfan said:
Good question, but you never know, there might be a player another team wants and will give up alot to get him, Mike Ditka trading all picks for Ricky Williams.

yeah, we will see what happen, i can't wait till the draft starts...

icephinfan said:
If we are able to sign Lavar, should we draft CB or WR?

good question, it depands on, if we don't trade our #16 pick we could get jackson or holmes, but if we trade i don't think that they are still there when we pick, so we could draft a cb and switch daniels to safety or draft a safety...

i also think we should get after javon walker, he don't want to play for green bay anymore and could be traded for a 3rd round pick next year or something else...

Montella said:
good question, it depands on, if we don't trade our #16 pick we could get jackson or holmes, but if we trade i don't think that they are still there when we pick, so we could draft a cb and switch daniels to safety or draft a safety...

i also think we should get after javon walker, he don't want to play for green bay anymore and could be traded for a 3rd round pick next year or something else...

If they will accept a 3rd round pick for him, make the deal!!

icephinfan said:
If they will accept a 3rd round pick for him, make the deal!!

they should, next year he will be a fa and they got nothing for him...

Montella said:
they should, next year he will be a fa and they got nothing for him...

He would be a good pick up for us.:D
The seahawks just re-signed Mack Strong, maybe Sammy Morris will be back.

icephinfan said:
He would be a good pick up for us.:D
The seahawks just re-signed Mack Strong, maybe Sammy Morris will be back.

yeah, but we got beasley now and barnes as fullbacks, he would only be our 3rd running back, i think...

Montella said:
yeah, but we got beasley now and barnes as fullbacks, he would only be our 3rd running back, i think...

He is a good back up, and remember he is a special teams standout.

why is everyone saying he'll go in the first or second... I haven't heard of Pat Watkins being drafted untill like 4th round or something crazy like that

Back
Top Bottom