Draft picks | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft picks

I agree he would be taking a huge risk, with Lawrence and Fields he would probably get picked no higher than third or possibly even lower with the top end talent that will be available. I was just pointing out what he said whether he said it in jest or these are his true feelings, only he would know the answer. If his motivation is money, it would be wise to come out this year.

What's the benefit of being coy about whether he's coming out or not?
We'll see but i'm inclined to think he really is going back to school.
If so, his agent and family needs to be fired immediately!

What's the benefit of being coy about whether he's coming out or not?
We'll see but i'm inclined to think he really is going back to school.
If so, his agent and family needs to be fired immediately!
I also think he may, I mean he did say so. But there is still time to declare and minds change. I wouldn't be shocked either way tbh...

I mean it actually would be a huge story but it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of play in the media right now. The consensus top-rated player in the draft staying in school? It seems to be a pretty big story to me...

To me if Tua is not right after combine (which in my opinion and being a Fooball Coach for USCSB back in California a while back, I would not take the risk because he he will not be right and he stated that himself). We get Herbert later in the 1st round but we also get another QB too (in later rounds 7th)

1st Round
With our 1st pick in the 2020 Draft get a OT (RT/LT Tristian Wirfs IOWA)
With our 2nd pick get an EDGE (Curtis Weaver BOISE STATE)
With our 3rd pick get a QB (Justin Herbert OREGON)

2nd Round
With our 1st pick get a WR (JK Hamler PENN STATE)
With our 2nd pick get a CB (CJ Henderson FLORIDA)

3rd Round
With our 1st pick get a RB (JK Dobbins OHIO STATE)
With our 2nd pick get a DE (Kyle Blackwood MONTANA)

4th Round (We do not have a selection)

5th Round
With our 1st pick get a OT (LT/RT Mekhi Becton LOUISVILLE)
With our 2nd pick get a TE (Mitchell Wilcox, TE, SOUTH FLORIDA)

6th Round
With our 1st pick get a S (Shyheim Carter, S, Alabama)
With our 2nd pick get a G/C (Michael Onwenu G,C, MICHIGAN)
With our 3rd pick get a CB (Lavert Hill, CB, MICHIGAN)

With our 4 pick get a P (Derick Adams, P, KENT STATE)

7th Round
With our last pick in the 2020 draft get a QB (Dalton Sneed QB, MONTANA)

There you have it. Great balance an potential starters. At 7 will be. We have 14 picks so we can do basically anything. We can overload on Defense or Offense. Or a good balance. Next off-season is going to be intriguing and exciting. Hpefully we hit on some.

Well done, the only point of contention is the team would only get one likely starter out of the draft on the O-line, and while I think there will be at least one in FA we need 4 new players on that line next year IMO.

Replace one of your 3rd rounders with John Simpson out of Clemson and you will be cooking with gas. Though personally dont think Herbert is going to be a guy, but if he is going to be might as well create a great wall in front of him.

I mean it actually would be a huge story but it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of play in the media right now. The consensus top-rated player in the draft staying in school? It seems to be a pretty big story to me...
Because it's not a story.

Nobody should be taking that film seriously, dude had a camera shoved in his face while out and about and understandably was being as diplomatic as possible. He's not going to announce his declaration into some random dipshit's phone while walking down the street.

If he releases a formal statement saying he's staying then it'll be news.

Because it's not a story.

Nobody should be taking that film seriously, dude had a camera shoved in his face while out and about and understandably was being as diplomatic as possible. He's not going to announce his declaration into some random dipshit's phone while walking down the street.

If he releases a formal statement saying he's staying then it'll be news.
Usually "no comment" would suffice...

Back
Top Bottom