Draft Recievers roundtable Interview...Which one do you like best | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Recievers roundtable Interview...Which one do you like best

I like Kenny Stills out of all those guys. When he answered what he would do with his money it struck me at something humble and hard working instead of needing a new car or the freshest gear or something stupid. Not saying he will be as good as the other guys but I like his answer and how he carries himself.

That's very much at odds with his college reputation. Himself, Jefferson and another guy were known as the West Coast Trio, constantly bragging, all about the coin. Humble would not be a word that would be synonymous with Still in Oklahoma. Maybe he's publicly trying to put out a different side to him to counter-act the public image.

Da'rick rodgers could be there in the 3rd he could be a redzone threat receiver(which is something we dont have). only question is his off feild issues.

There is not a chance in hell philbin and ireland are taking that kid. Might as well take that off your board.

Patterson is one of my favorite players in the draft.

Wheaton is another favorite. Love the separation he achieves, love his attitude. He seems like a very positive, focused individual, and he has a ton of talent. I'd be very happy with him at 42. I basically have him at 2a (Patterson, Hunter/Wheaton - Austin in his own category, not grouped with the general WR's).

Back
Top Bottom