Draft Watch: AFC East-Best and Worst of recent drafts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Watch: AFC East-Best and Worst of recent drafts

would u rather have a good lineman or a good quarterback?

Say what you want about the Odrick pick but if this guy pans out he will be a beast. He is a former interior lineman who has the quickness of a D end and a relentless motor. I know we have Langford/Soliai/Starks but I am excited to see what Odrick can bring to the table along the Dline

Unless he turns out to be Haloti Ngata, it was a bad draft pick. We had too many needs to pick another DE.

Hey, a broken foot is no excuse. Get yo bone strength up!
Screenshot20110215at124245PM-1.png

Somebody give odrick some milk that man got brittle bones...
I think it is a little early to speak of greatness
get back to me when he has double digit sacks..

If you are seriously questions the Jake pick then theres a site you might like its called theganggreen dot com :-)

Great article, can't really argue with any of their selections.

Last edited by a moderator:
would u rather have a good lineman or a good quarterback?

It's a chicken and the egg type conversation. A good QB will make more plays to help you win, but can the QB make those plays without protection? But if you have protection, and a mediocre QB, you won't have many big plays etc...

Odrick will be an outstanding pick for us over the next few years. Yes we needed help at other areas, & qb wasn't an issue at the start of last season. I will guarantee that 95% of this fanbase were happy to have either cp or ch start last season. To say we needed a qb last year is flat out wrong.

Odrick will not be a wasted pick. Pat white was a wasted pick.

I don't see how Odrick is considered a bubble player instead of Henne; so much more hinges on Henne's status and improvement going forward. Also, Odrick's major issue right now is his health, not talent/ability.

Back
Top Bottom