Drake bringing that "Hotline Bling" to the running game... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake bringing that "Hotline Bling" to the running game...

It had a preseason game feel to it at that point , they were up 31-7 with about 4 or 5 minutes left, garbage time. Drake had a ****ty game other than that.

I used to like what you brought to the table, the past 18 months or so have shown me that you are no different than most of the people that post here

I knew he was going to break one today. You could just tell. While I personally prefer bruiser type rbs, we are clearly better off with a back that can catch out of the backfield

He is a player you want on your roster going forward because of what he can do with the ball in his hands and his ability in the passing game.

Listen guys...I'm a Bama guy,..duh!!! Love..Drake.....He is a weapon,if he is used right....he needs about 10 to 15 touches a game..but a lot of those need to be passes,line him out at flanker,sweeps and a reverse every now and then...
Not your bellcow running back...

Perfect analysis IMO.

No way in hallelujah this kid stays on the field 25+ carries for more than 2 or 3 games.

He was/is a good compliment to a workhorse like [what's his name] we traded for some chewed bubble gum but the dude is a classic "situational" player.

IMO if you don't clearly see "that" you don't no crap about the real game.

Perfect analysis IMO.

No way in hallelujah this kid stays on the field 25+ carries for more than 2 or 3 games.

He was/is a good compliment to a workhorse like [what's his name] we traded for some chewed bubble gum but the dude is a classic "situational" player.

IMO if you don't clearly see "that" you don't no crap about the real game.

Well maybe you're wrong.

Yesterday was the first time since I can remember Drake actually hitting the hole with proper pad level......I was floored.

Drake is going to have a big opportunity coming up to "wow" some people in two games against the Bills.

The Bills run defense has been dreadful since they traded Marcell Dareus to the Jaguars. Incidentally, the Jagurs' run defense has gone from being terrible to being dominant since then.

Drake came into the NFL with a reputation of speed and the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield, as well as, being a huge threat on special teams returning kicks. He’s shown all of that in his short NFL career so far. But the remaining question, was he cable of being used consistently in the run game. Yesterday against a solid Bronco Defense, he showed he can. Now let’s see if he can string a few games together without injury or fumbling? I don’t think he’s the bell cow type back, but for 15-18 carries with solid o-line play, he can contribute big time. I like what I see from him, when he’s able to hold onto the ball.

Well maybe you're wrong.

Kinda hope I am. But I seriously don't see Drake as a workhorse RB. He needs a counterpart -- I would prefer a 1 cut power runner!

Hit the hole like a bull!

It's hard to take that beating week in and week out. Keep Drake "fresh" and he'll be more effective.

Purely my opinion. Of course.

Back
Top Bottom