Drew's Views | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Had some very interesting things to say:

-Wade Smith is looking very much improved in the camps vs JT and might be the best offensive lineman on the team (which I agree he can be), said he has top-notch footwork and speed and is really blossoming.

-Tony Bua has the Dolphins raving, they say he could be starting by next year at either LB or S because Greenwood might leave and both of our safeties might be gone too. I love how he says that with a smug little look because Freeman is his guy. Anyway, he then says Eddie Moore is the top reserve LB right now and also may be starting real soon.

-Said that Antonio Bryant is from down here and loves Miami, and that they have had started talks on a deal to get him down here!! The Cowboys are disgusted with him and might part with him for a draft pick, could you imagine if we got him and Boston for a 6th rounder and whatever pick we give up, talk about highway robbery! I really hope Drew isn't bsing like he always does, but my my my would that be nice.

Wow, that would be something.

I'm shocked he didn't say anything about Wally.

Thanks for the update flurry.

I saw it too...very interesting what he said about Bryant.

"He WANTS to be down here, and there HAS been discussions about that happening"

We would have a hell of a reciever core. :helmet:

I don't really mind the whole jersey-throwing incident...after all, Parcells isn't exactly the jolliest guy around. He can hang his jock on Wanny's mustache for all I care as long as he produces.

Ahhh! I want more info on the Bryant situation! I hope one of the papers update on there site soon. I would love to see him down here. Is it possible to trade a late 2006 pick instead of a 2005 pick?

Nublar7 said:
Ahhh! I want more info on the Bryant situation! I hope one of the papers update on there site soon. I would love to see him down here. Is it possible to trade a late 2006 pick instead of a 2005 pick?

I don't know if they're willing to give him up for so little, after all he was
a 2nd round pick and has played pretty good for them, he's about ready
to bust out. My guess is they would want at least a 2005 4th rounder,
and I'm talking bare minimum.

Nublar7 said:
I just read on the ESPN message board that Drew also said that Parcell's probably will keep Byrant. This true?

Not on Drew's Views he didn't say anything like that.

1. Wade Smith is probably our best lineman right now...and if he can hold back JT then we are in for a good season on the left side of the line.

2. eddie moore is not going to be a starter

3. i dont think bryant is discussing a deal with the dolphins because one..he would be a #3 wide reciever and two...it would be all over the web

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
2. eddie moore is not going to be a starter

3. i dont think bryant is discussing a deal with the dolphins because one..he would be a #3 wide reciever and two...it would be all over the web

2) You don't know that, I doubt you've actually seen him play enough to have formed so valid an opinion. You need to back up a statement like that with facts and why you think he's not going to be a starter? What don't you like about his game, do you know his strengths, weaknesses, tendencies, please enlighten me because I'm dying with anticipation. He wasn't drafted in the second round cause he's a bum, the kid has talent it's up to him to decide how good he wants to be because he has all the physical tools....so you have no idea whether or not he'll improve enough to be a starter.

3) I'm just reporting what he said, never said it was true as you noticed I said I hope he's not bsing. Hopefully he's right for once.

Finsflurry said:

Well, I posted what you said Drew said over on the ESPN boards, and some claiming to have watched said that Drew never said that Miami/Dallas are talking trade. So, what did Drew actually say?

Nublar7 said:
Well, I posted what you said Drew said over on the ESPN boards, and some claiming to have watched said that Drew never said that Miami/Dallas are talking trade. So, what did Drew actually say?

I'll do as close to word for word as I can remember:

"Antonio Bryant is out of favor in Dallas and is from NW Miami HS
and loves the area and would love to come back. He is a a very
talented receiver that was picked in the second round a couple years
ago but had a altercation with Coach Parcells. There have been
discussions between Bryant's people and the Fins"...then he gets cut off
by Shapiro and gets offtracked.

I know Bryant is from down here and all but he wants to start and that will never happen here. He is talented but I think he would be a distraction if he was here. I wouldn't trade for him.

Finsflurry said:

I could have sworn he said it. Thus the reason for the discussion about bringing him here.

Back
Top Bottom