Drew's Views | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Starts with Drew very somber and he actually looked troubled for a while as he and Shapiro discussed the McMichael situation. He said Randy should be treated like everyone else and be innocent until proven guilty, and also that he would be fine heading into training camp and can only be suspended if he is found guilty...so that's good news for us so far. They showed a video of Randy and Cawanna before the judge and she had a nasty bump under her eye, that mugshot must have been before it started swelling cause it was big. I really hope he didn't do that directly...because if she wants to get him in trouble she might have a pretty good case.

On a brighter note Drew said Wade Smith will be fine and has no lingering effects. He is ready to go for TC so no worries there.

Drew said that it has been confirmed that the Dolphins recieved Washington's first round pick as an offer for Wale. If we can't sign him I still want more than just their first rounder, I want a player or another pick.

Lastly he said that Tom Brady and Cadillac are rumored to have a beef because he didn't get his car on time...I posted a thread about it earlier.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=40129

Finsflurry said:
They showed a video of Randy and Cawanna before the judge and she had a nasty bump under her eye, that mugshot must have been before it started swelling cause it was big.

Strange how people see the same thing and think differently. I saw it on TV tonight and thought it could have been a hive. If she was hit in the face that side of her face should have been swollen. Maybe it was and I couldn't tell??? Did anyone else see it???

Merman said:
Strange how people see the same thing and think differently. I saw it on TV tonight and thought it could have been a hive. If she was hit in the face that side of her face should have been swollen. Maybe it was and I couldn't tell??? Did anyone else see it???

That'd be one hell of a hive...

Finsflurry said:
That'd be one hell of a hive...

So far you have said nasty bump and one hell of a hive. What did you see??? Was her face swollen???

What I saw was a round spot on her left cheek the size of a quarter and it was raised. When people get punched their face swells and there is a scrape or welt.

When people get hives they are like mosquito bites and can get quite big.

Merman said:
So far you have said nasty bump and one hell of a hive. What did you see??? Was her face swollen???

What I saw was a round spot on her left cheek the size of a quarter and it was raised. When people get punched their face swells and there is a scrape or welt.

When people get hives they are like mosquito bites and can get quite big.

No I did not say it was one hell of a hive, I said it would be if that were the case. Read it again...I still think it is a nasty bump that happened from that night.

Roach bite?

Seriously though, if Washington offered the 1st for Wale straight up, I'd take it and run with it... well, walk really fast... well, walk...

sbh1602 said:
Roach bite?

Seriously though, if Washington offered the 1st for Wale straight up, I'd take it and run with it... well, walk really fast... well, walk...

I could swear we tried to deal Ogun off to Washington before this years draft. Correct my if I'm wrong(I don't have the best of memory) but they denied interest.

But now that the draft is over they are willing to come back to the table. That #1 pick would have a lot more value if they coughed it up before the draft, so we would actually get something in return for O-Gun. But now instead of picking someone up who could likely come in and contribute, we get to ship off our star DE, and hold on to a pick, that does us no good this year.

In my opinion I wouldn't take that deal at this point. They better throw in a decent player, or an extra pick in order for me to acquire a taste for that deal.

Good news about Wade Smith. I doubt the State's attorney files on McMichael. If she hit him first as all the accounts seem to claim, they would likely have to charge both and that is a loser's case. Likely a stern talking to by the judge will be all that happens here.

The ongoing posturing regarding Wale is getting very old but is to be expected. It would be a steal for the 'skins and a desperation move by us. That doesn't happen until camp if at all.

Dolphinizzle said:
I could swear we tried to deal Ogun off to Washington before this years draft. Correct my if I'm wrong(I don't have the best of memory) but they denied interest.

But now that the draft is over they are willing to come back to the table. That #1 pick would have a lot more value if they coughed it up before the draft, so we would actually get something in return for O-Gun. But now instead of picking someone up who could likely come in and contribute, we get to ship off our star DE, and hold on to a pick, that does us no good this year.

In my opinion I wouldn't take that deal at this point. They better throw in a decent player, or an extra pick in order for me to acquire a taste for that deal.

I would just wait til the preseason starts ala Lawyer Milloy and then make a deal becuase we have to wait and see what Bowens and Otis Grigsby are about. I bet that is what spielman is waiting to see.

I agree with nizzle, I want the help this year. Rather than get a #1 from Washington for next year lets get a player like LT Samuels who can line up and help us right now. I know we have Wade Smith but injuries happen and Samuels is very young and has alot of upside. They owe us anyway for palming off Derrius Thompson on us. My first choice would be to get a deal done with Wale. I like the dynamic of Jason and Wale as bookend defensive ends but lets win now.

Dolphinizzle said:

Maybe you're thinking of when we were going after Patrick Ramsey??

:cool: I say make the trade! At this point there has to be something that is wrong. Be it a physical issue, or something else, but I think the Trace Armstrong case speaks for itself. Trace had a great year, left via free agency and has done nothing at all to earn the $$$ his was given. O-guns demands are too much and would hurt the team in the future. Trade him and get that #1 next year, and watch him become the mediocre player that he is. The FO's actions tell me they know this and won't budge on their offer. :evil: I don't like holdouts, they usually prove to be wrong.

Dolphinizzle said:

I agree 100%. That #5 pick would have been great this year, but I'm not biting on this deal unless we get a first and third or a second and Gardner/Ramsey...that may be too much but I'm not giving him up for an unknown first rounder this year. Washington's team is not that bad especially if they get Wale I think they could make the playoffs, so the pick might be late teens early twenties, which I don't think is good enough straight up for Wale.

Unless you think the Skins are going to have a bad year, this is a bad deal for us.

Back
Top Bottom