Driscoll’s 7-round 2021 NFL Mock Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Driscoll’s 7-round 2021 NFL Mock Draft

no reason we can't package all day 3 picks + some incidentals and Marino memorabilia
to move up a few spots... If Grier is truly a Monster he'll make it happen!

I love Parson's the football player - the guy can do it all.

I'm being patient to see how Parson's the person is evaluated. There's the obvious smoke out there of him being involved in the hazing incidents and some i talked to are not surprised as he wasn't a high character kid in HS. Now to what level? I have no clue right now. All talk at this point but i'm sure teams will dig into it before spending a top 5-10 pick on someone.

You need to remember that you should be investigating Parsons character because you are looking for an NFL Linebacker, not a son in law.

Whatever went on at PSU did not sound great, but it did sound like Parsons was not the main culprit.

Obviously Miami might be a little more sensitive to locker room "hazing" issues because of the Richie Incognito/Jonathan Martin mess.

I think Parsons is going to end up just out of the Fins reach anyway, I think the Houston pick ends up being 2-3 spots after he goes off the board.

In that case I would love to see Zaven Collins with the Fins own 1st rounder.

After taking the best WR on the board with the Houston pick, preferably after moving down a little bit.

I would love to come out of the first round with one of the two top LB's and one of the three top WR's.

Any combo would work for me.

Back
Top Bottom