Driscoll’s 7-round 2021 NFL Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Driscoll’s 7-round 2021 NFL Mock Draft

I love the 1st 4 picks. The rest is underwhelming but it wouldn't surprise me if Grier did something like that.

Don't over think the high picks and then go all obscure unknowns the rest of the way.

If the Fins could land Smith/Collins/Humphrey and Harris with their first 4 picks I would be pretty happy.

I would love to come out of R 1 with Parsons/WR or WR/Collins.

If the Fins could land Smith/Collins/Humphrey and Harris with their first 4 picks I would be pretty happy.

I would be happy with either too

I know it may seem like an odd question, but who do you think would have a greater impact Parsons or Collins?

Extending it further, what combo would be more impactful Parsons and say Marshall or Smith and Collins?

I know it may seem like an odd question, but who do you think would have a greater impact Parsons or Collins?

Extending it further, what combo would be more impactful Parsons and say Marshall or Smith and Collins?
I never ever go past Parsons in any conversation

Parsons is better than Collins but if it means missing out on all 3 of the top WR's I'll take Collins/Chase vs Parsons/Marshall.

Collins would be a great fit in Miami as well, he might not bring the pass rush ability Parsons does but he is going to be a good LB, especially in a D like Miami runs.

I never ever go past Parsons in any conversation
I think that had to be Miami's early target with Flores as head coach.

Not sure Parsons makes it to that Houston pick, but it is fun to dream on the defense with that addition.

...one gets the feeling Parsons is a red hot commodity in these parts!

Houston has put Parsons back in the conversation for Miami.

I think they end up 5-11 so depending on all the other 4 and 5 wind teams they could be as high as 4.

More likely they end up 7-8 which might be just outside Parsons range.

Back
Top Bottom