Dude's Mon 6/14 Camp Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dude's Mon 6/14 Camp Report

mikefan22 said:
Also it is nice to hear a Dol QB and the words NICE DEEP PASS in the same sentence as I've been hearing with AJ! :)
What he said !!!!!!! Oh, and way to go DUDE , keep those pics of Feeleys GF coming, LOL ! Thanks again to all you guys that take your time to write these reports up for us, alot of us really appreciate you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, gotta love this one. :tongue:

Hey, no video of Heather Mitts?? Not even one camera slip?? :lol: :jk:

well she better be hot because shes dating a pro football player...lol..jk..thanks for the report

Thanks a lot, were you able to get any sense of who Drew might have been talking about? "Release" is not a word he would be using in Ogun's case but then he has a bunch of clients.

When I realized how loud he talking was I was thinking that it might be an act...

ThunderCane said:
Great report, thanks.
As far as the grease ball Rosenhaus, I will never believe a word that comes out of his mouth. He is a "Slick Richard" and does things like talking on the phone loud just to stir up crap.

My bad... she snuck up on me when I wasn't taking pics... 1st time I've seen her, but I'll look for her again...

Picture didn't do her justice, she's a real cutie!

How is it you guys know her name?

Muck said:
Man, gotta love this one. :tongue:

Hey, no video of Heather Mitts?? Not even one camera slip?? :lol: :jk:

My first reaction when I was listening was that he wasn't talking to a player, but rather to an exec for a team or another agent. Of course that's big time speculation, which was based on the way he was talking (SAT words and such).

Ohiophinphan said:
Thanks a lot, were you able to get any sense of who Drew might have been talking about? "Release" is not a word he would be using in Ogun's case but then he has a bunch of clients.

Since I live 5 miles from Gillette Stadium, I get to see a lot of the Pats camp sessions. Looking at these pics, I noticed that the QBs wear the same shirts as the rest of the offense. At the Pats camp, the QBs wear red shirts while the rest of the offense wears white (D wears blue). Same with injured players. Basically, you can't hit the guys with red shirts.

gunn34 said:
Pats are panzies with there red on.
Yeah, I expected the "Pats QBs are pussies" comment.

Anyway, maybe its just attention to detail that Belicheck's camps are known for. I just assummed this was common in other camps and made sense.

Maybe after Feeley gets whacked accidently and separates a shoulder, the light bulb will go off in DW's head.

Best report as always. I appreciate your reports. Being from Texas is a hard way to keep up with your favorite team. Go Phins!

Back
Top Bottom