Dwayne Eskridge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Eskridge

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
This kid is making money this week in Mobile. I got him as a top 75 player in the draft. He is easily a top 10 WR.

Another super quick guy.

I would like to see the Fins land one of him, Toney or Atwell to go with Smith/Chase/Pitts/Waddle.

One from each list would suit me fine.

Another super quick guy.

I would like to see the Fins land one of him, Toney or Atwell to go with Smith/Chase/Pitts/Waddle.

One from each list would suit me fine.
What up Fin. Figured I’d come over and take a look at this place after I saw Blueflame drop a ban hammer for no reason. I called her out for it.

Would you not add Rondale Moore and/or Kadrius Toney to that list, CK ?

No thanks. Rondale makes me nervous as he looks TOO small. We've seen how that can really hurt with Jakeem Grant. First off, Rondale is a lot more like a Tavon Austin than some of the guys I named. He's more one-dimensional in terms of what he does for that offense. The ball looks big in his hands and as he's catching it, and even though he doesn't have many drops I don't really think he catches it clean. I just haven't been impressed with the idea of turning Moore into the sort of dual-threat who can work stuff out of the backfield and with jet sweeps and screens, but then who ALSO can release downfield and run some routes, stretch the defense, etc. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

I think Kadarius Toney is a wonderful player. He's just not quite what I'm looking for as it pertains to Miami's offense. I want a guy who doesn't just play fast, but actually is really fast. I feel like the guys I named play fast and are fast. I think Kadarius plays fast but I wonder if safeties would feel him when he runs a deep post from the slot, or something like that.

Off of what I’m seeing for this teams practices of the actual participants ie all drills I like eskridge and humphrey the most

Id have to think eskridge is a top 50 pick

Having watched the whole tape of today, yeah this kid is legit, no way he makes it past the second round. I would be tempted to use 36 on him as debatable whether he will last to 50. We need a trade down from 3 that nets us a 1st next year plus and extra 2nd this. That way we can fix this O.

Jaylen Waddle, Tutu Atwell, D'Wayne Eskridge, Curtis Samuel.

Miami needs one of those four.

CK, what are your thoughts on what Felton is doing lined up at WR?

Waddle’s game is incredible but I have questioned just how far of a drop there is from a Top 10 pick like Waddle to the next group and is it wiser to wait to pick from the second group.

Last edited:
Did Eskridge even play? What happened? I feel like everyone that I tuned in to watch was absent.

Jaylen Waddle, Tutu Atwell, D'Wayne Eskridge, Curtis Samuel.

Miami needs one of those four.

I actually included two of those guys (Eskridge and Atwell) in my "predictive mock" for Miami yesterday. I also had Devonta Smith in there. I wanted to trade down from #18. I see that as their best chance to get some extra picks. I don't think they can trade down from #3 and still get Smith anymore after the Lions trade (unless it's Atlanta or Cincy).

I'm really not sure anyone is going to be willing to pay the price to move up to #3 overall and Chris Grier is a very "by the book" guy when it comes to that pricing.

So I agree that the #18 pick seems like the most likely one we could use to move down and acquire more assets.

Back
Top Bottom