Dwayne Eskridge | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Eskridge

This draft class is so stacked at WR. Their is no reason we shouldn’t be able to completely revamp our unit. If you want a speedy guy: Waddle, Toney, Eskridge, Schwartz. If you want a big guy: Chase, Marshall, Pitts, Bateman. Route runners/slot guys: Devonta Smith, Amon Ra St Brown, Amari Rodgers, Shi Smith, Dazz Newsome.

Sooooooooo much talent

This draft class is so stacked at WR. Their is no reason we shouldn’t be able to completely revamp our unit. If you want a speedy guy: Waddle, Toney, Eskridge, Schwartz. If you want a big guy: Chase, Marshall, Pitts, Bateman. Route runners/slot guys: Devonta Smith, Amon Ra St Brown, Amari Rodgers, Shi Smith, Dazz Newsome.

Sooooooooo much talent

Totally agree and I could name double that amount as well, such as Dyami Brown, Smith-Marsette, Wallace, Seth Williams, Elijah Moore and Josh Imatorbhebhe. Last year's class was pretty stacked but I think this year's is even more so, good time to need a couple of wideouts.

In my dreams, Eskridge drops to the 2nd round and we grab him. Imagine drafting Smith or Chase AND Eskridge.
😊😳😁😍
IMO a Smith and Eskridge/ Tutu Atwell/Amari Rodgers combo addresses Miami WR needs the best. Our biggest WR weakness was the inability to get quick separation. I see a combo like that as very doable and as precise a fit as you can hope for.

It's a great opportunity to double down on receiver and really add speed and explosiveness to your offense. You do that and add a great RB like Harris or Etienne you've changed your whole offense. Imagine a receiving core of Smith, Eskridge, Parker, Williams, Wilson and maybe Bowden or Hollins. That looks potentially dominant. Tua will start enjoying life again with all those weapons.

Placing my bet Eskridge goes mid-late second round. (Nothing to do with his talent)

I think this is probably about right in a vacuum but he's also the kind of guy doesn't surprise me if one of those playoff teams take at the end of the 1st round. Just seems like square in the line of sights for that sort of thing to happen.

It's a great opportunity to double down on receiver and really add speed and explosiveness to your offense. You do that and add a great RB like Harris or Etienne you've changed your whole offense. Imagine a receiving core of Smith, Eskridge, Parker, Williams, Wilson and maybe Bowden or Hollins. That looks potentially dominant. Tua will start enjoying life again with all those weapons.
Sounds nice. Really nice

I’d rather wait til the 2nd to get a rb so if we miss out on Harris and etn and have to settle for Williams I will not be mad at all

Williams is a great runner and would also be a fit for the Dolphins. I took Williams in a bunch of mocks so I'm with ya on liking the dude, he runs hard. I'd like a new Pivot or a new o-line piece in the draft, both would be great.

I just hate the age. Smaller WRs in general have shorter careers so it’s not good he will already be 24 on draft day.

He is a talented player.

Sooooooooo much talent
Bingo

Just speaking of these 2 WR’s in particular, Smith and Rodgers, whom I really like both. IMO They have the ability to play boundary and slot. Smith more of the complete WR obviously, can play both equally well, and Rodgers is more of a slot guy, But he also has the strength/speed combo to go boundary at times as well.

Back
Top Bottom