Dwayne Eskridge | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Eskridge

I just hate the age. Smaller WRs in general have shorter careers so it’s not good he will already be 24 on draft day.

He is a talented player.

so this is the weird thing to me. If guys like him have shorter careers, then shouldn’t the age NOT matter?

so this is the weird thing to me. If guys like him have shorter careers, then shouldn’t the age NOT matter?

Well if you are done at age 30, starting at 24 versus 22/21 is a big deal.

I just hate the age. Smaller WRs in general have shorter careers so it’s not good he will already be 24 on draft day.

He is a talented player.
I believe that's a fallacy. I have never seen any evidence that smaller WRs have shorter careers.

I think I like Elijah Moore and St Brown better but he's still a bottom of day two target for me. I have him above Amari Rodgers, Rondale Moore and Tutu Atwell.

Smith-Marsette is a guy nobody talks about. I think he has a pro career in him. Smoothness, some long speed, good head movement and footwork on his release, catches well. I see him being productive on Sundays.

Dyami Brown isn't discussed much either but I'm less confident about him , based off a propensity to juggle or drop the ball and the quality of receiver around him drawing the attention of top CBs. Still, he's kind of intriguing if he could improve his handling.

Back
Top Bottom