Dwayne Haskins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Haskins

It was at 6:37 am.

Also, you have to understand I-595. It's one of the busiest roads anywhere, and it's illegal to walk on it. The nearby intersection of I-595 and I-95 was recently declared the most dangerous intersection in the country for driving.
I usually bail off 595E onto the Turnpike North, from a friend's in Pembroke Pines. RIP young man and condolenses to recent bride and family.

Maybe it was suicide. Or drugs. Normal people don't try to run across highways.

56413715-10702989-image-a-103_1649525039284.jpg

56415441-10702989-image-m-45_1649529183254.jpg

There was a report on locale news that he was headed to the airport to fly back to Pittsburg and his car possibly broke down or ran out of gas. He was likely just trying to get across the highway to get help so he could get to the airport and didn’t realize how little room he would have to avoid traffic when crossing the highway by foot.

I think it was just a misjudgment and certainly not suicide or drugs.

Last edited:
There was a report on locale news that he was headed to the airport to fly back to Pittsburg and his car possibly broke down or ran out of gas. He was likely just trying to get across the highway to get help so he could get to the airport and didn’t realize how little room he would have to avoid traffic when crossing the highway by foot.

I think it was just a misjudgment and certainly not suicide or drugs.
Here's the thing though - you would think the police would have released if it was a car failure via engine trouble or lack of gas so to put the suicide theories to rest - but they haven't. Nothing adds up, it's why I fear too he took his life, which makes this tragedy many times worse, especially for his loved ones.

Reports are coming out now that he was really drunk and had drugs in his system. He was possibly trying to wave down cars coming in the opposite direction for help getting gas.

Man, terrible story. I don't know if he has children but so horrible for his family.

You knew there had to be alcohol or drugs involved. Sad story.

Back
Top Bottom