Dwayne Haskins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Haskins

Walking on westbound I-595? WTF? That's Darwinian! Pedestrians aren't allowed there.

RIP

Adam Schefter is a human pile of **** for his original tweet. Garbage human being. No surprise. He’s a scumbag. Hopefully he loses his job.
I do not see anything wrong with his tweet, I mean, Haskins did struggle in the NFL and Schefter is not going to lose his job either

RIP

Adam Schefter is a human pile of **** for his original tweet. Garbage human being. No surprise. He’s a scumbag. Hopefully he loses his job.
I hesitated sharing this but it trumps that A-hole Schefter for insensitivity, from a Buckeye message board. This is a new level of stupidity/vile….WTF?

B26873E5-1965-427E-8520-986811D6D344.png

How the heck does one get hit by a dump truck while on foot?

Wouldn't you see it coming from 25/50/100 yards away….and then move/run/haul ass?

RIP to Dwayne ...but what a crazy way to perish.
It was at 6:37 am.

Also, you have to understand I-595. It's one of the busiest roads anywhere, and it's illegal to walk on it. The nearby intersection of I-595 and I-95 was recently declared the most dangerous intersection in the country for driving.

If he didn't have a broken down car on the road, there was literally no reason for him to be there. He was a SoFLA native, so he knew about the road. So it was either suicide, stupidity or drunk/on something.

If he didn't have a broken down car on the road, there was literally no reason for him to be there. He was a SoFLA native, so he knew about the road. So it was either suicide, stupidity or drunk/on something.
His car ran out of gas

How the heck does one get hit by a dump truck while on foot?

Wouldn't you see it coming from 25/50/100 yards away….and then move/run/haul ass?

RIP to Dwayne ...but what a crazy way to perish.
My initial thought when hearing details about what happened was that maybe there was some sort of mental illness or disorientation going on and it was intentional. Horrific situation regardless.

What did Schefter tweet? I didn’t see it.

Also, don’t get the hate for Eisen. Guy strikes me as a class act and one of the good ones.
His original tweet about the incident also mentioned that Haskins was struggling in the NFL. True or not, it was totally uncalled for to mention it at that time.

Back
Top Bottom