Dwayne Haskins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Haskins

How the heck does one get hit by a dump truck while on foot?

Wouldn't you see it coming from 25/50/100 yards away….and then move/run/haul ass?

RIP to Dwayne ...but what a crazy way to perish.
And what the hell is he doing walking on I-595... At 6am? This is all sorts of odd and tragic.

Last edited:
That’s one of the busiest freeways in South Florida, even so it should be a given not to try and cross either a freeway or highway no matter how fast you can run. There must be some other reason he tried to get across that freeway other than his car being broken down and it needing gas.

Okay he shouldn’t be walking in an I road. QB or not.
Let’s get back to basics his or any other persons death in such circumstances is tragic. Anyone trying to score points on twitbook or forums, trying to be clever or funny need to take a long hard look at themselves.
He was somebody’s son, relative, partner, friend he should have had many years ahead of him, anyone thinking of scoring points in such a situation should turn their thoughts to his family, friends and team mates passed and present.
RIP Dwayne

Last edited:
This is sad. Kinda strikes home for me since I got up this morming early to go somewhere just like him. He got up the same as me and a few hours later I was reading of his death. So weird knowing somebody young and vibrant had gone from living to dead in that same timespan.

Maybe it was suicide. Or drugs. Normal people don't try to run across highways.

56413715-10702989-image-a-103_1649525039284.jpg

56415441-10702989-image-m-45_1649529183254.jpg

What did Schefter tweet? I didn’t see it.

Also, don’t get the hate for Eisen. Guy strikes me as a class act and one of the good ones.
Eisen and Desmond Howard are tools that always make excuses when Ohio State beats Michigan. Its always the referees, or someone got hurt or OSU was lucky. 1-11 against OSU and those 2 always come up with stupid excuses.

Schefter was so classless in criticizing a guy killed.
Why not say Haskins did great community work in Pittsburgh last year or his devotion to his younger sister. Try to be like Mike Tomlin and have class.
Schefter wouldnt know how.

There's literally no space to stand right there between the fast lane and the central barrier wall where those fire trucks are. Your side mirror is inches from the wall. He had zero chance. That's freaking horrible.

This is sad. Kinda strikes home for me since I got up this morming early to go somewhere just like him. He got up the same as me and a few hours later I was reading of his death. So weird knowing somebody young and vibrant had gone from living to dead in that same timespan.
I got up yesterday morning and went somewhere too. Coulda been me.

Back
Top Bottom