Dwyane Wade or Lebron James? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or Lebron James?

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol:
ok.

i forgot this was a debate on who has had the better career with 2 seconds left. :rolleyes2

No but being clutch is a factor in how good you are overall, Id rather have a player who has proven he can make those shots rather than one who hasnt

Besides Wade plays far better defense and has better shot selection and plays TEAM basketball

That gives him the edge

Wade is better, just look at the stats

BTW look at the video in my sig., you will see some monster Wade dunks and a half court shot he nailed at the buzzer

nick1 said:
Wade is better, just look at the stats

BTW look at the video in my sig., you will see some monster Wade dunks and a half court shot he nailed at the buzzer

please post us these stats where it shows wade is better?

They both are great players, but I would want LeBron over Wade anyday of the week.

Alex22 said:
No but being clutch is a factor in how good you are overall, Id rather have a player who has proven he can make those shots rather than one who hasnt

Besides Wade plays far better defense and has better shot selection and plays TEAM basketball

That gives him the edge

Wade plays team basketball because he has a team. the only help bron has ever gotten is out for the year with an injury.

Nappy Roots said:
please post us these stats where it shows wade is better?
how many triple-doubles has James had? compared to Wade? Wade has had more I think?

Wade has a better FT% in his career
Wade has a better FG% in his career
Wade averages more blocks a game in his career

Wade has proven better in the clutch which is common knowledge

this season, here it goes

points - James
rebounds - James
assits - Wade
steals - Wade
blocks - James
FG% - Wade
FT% - Wade
3PT% - James

thats 4 to 4 but given that James averages more min. a game and that James is taller, I'd take Wade anyday

nick1 said:
how many triple-doubles has James had? compared to Wade? Wade has had more

Wade has a better FT% in his career
Wade has a better FG% in his career
Wade averages more blocks a game in his career

Wade has proven better in the clutch which is common knowledge

yup, those stats definitly show it.

Nappy Roots said:

yup, those stats definitly show it.

It just comes down to whos style of play you like more I guess

I think we can agree they are both great players

There stats are actually very comparable to eachother, except the fact that wade has missed more games, and Lebron has the points per game but Wade takes less shots

Stat wise they are about even, so it just depends what type of player you want on your team I guess

Alex22 said:
It just comes down to whos style of play you like more I guess

I think we can agree they are both great players

There stats are actually very comparable to eachother, except the fact that wade has missed more games, and Lebron has the points per game but Wade takes less shots

Stat wise they are about even, so it just depends what type of player you want on your team I guess

well obviously if i need a SG i would take Lebron, if i need a PG i would take Wade.

Nappy Roots said:
well obviously if i need a SG i would take Lebron, if i need a PG i would take Wade.

I can agree with that, fair enough

Oh well im outta this thread now

Nappy Roots said:
Wade isn't a PG and James is really a SF but I see what your saying, I guess it's back to the Ricky threads

nick1 said:
Wade isn't a PG and James is really a SF but I see what your saying, I guess it's back to the Ricky threads

James plays 1, 2, and 3. his game is a 2 though, thats what he is.

Wade plays 1 and 2. he is a 1, and not big enough to play 2 all the time IMO. so there for my statment sticks.

Nappy Roots said:
James plays 1, 2, and 3. his game is a 2 though, thats what he is.

Wade plays 1 and 2. he is a 1, and not big enough to play 2 all the time IMO. so there for my statment sticks.
I don't know, I'm just saying that Wade always plays SG with Williams at PG

nick1 said:
I don't know, I'm just saying that Wade always plays SG with Williams at PG

yea i know. but who you gonna take as a SG? a scorer that has to gaurd 6'8 scorers? i want a 6'8 240 guy that can bang in and out of the paint with those 68 scorers, and can launch 3s and carry a team.

if i want a PG, id take wade. although i think bron is th better passer, wade is quicker and is better on d, so he would be my better choice there.

Back
Top Bottom