Dwyane Wade or Lebron James? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or Lebron James?

chris84chambers said:
clutch?? i really dont think either one cared who won
Wade does care, he always wants to win and does. don't like that? Wade has shot over 100 game winning shots and I bet James doesn't even have 1. Wade nailed a half court shot once at the buzzer, but I guess you can do that since you shoot better :rolleyes2

chris84chambers said:
he is a SG
so? and as me and Nappy already discussed, Wade is really a PG not that it matters

nick1 said:
and? he doesn't need to shoot 3's

:sidelol: :sidelol:

ok. Lebron doesnt need to play D or be clutch. im praising the dudes mid range, and you come up with something like, "he doesnt need to shoot 3s?"

:sidelol:

nick1 said:
Wade does care, he always wants to win and does. don't like that? Wade has shot over 100 game winning shots and I bet James doesn't even have 1. Wade nailed a half court shot once at the buzzer, but I guess you can do that since you shoot better :rolleyes2

100 game shots? i bet he hasnt even attempted a fourth of that.

and shooting from half court is luck, has nothing to do with who shots better. :rolleyes2

nick1 said:

give me a link

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol: :sidelol:

ok. Lebron doesnt need to play D or be clutch. im praising the dudes mid range, and you come up with something like, "he doesnt need to shoot 3s?"

:sidelol:
tell me why does he need to? he is really good in the low post and from mid range, he puts up 30-40 points a night. his team wins, he is clutch when it counts. why does it matter? it doesn't

end of discussion

chris84chambers said:
wade played only 61 games
lebron played in 79 advantage lebron

wade averaged 16.2 ppg
lebron averaged 20.9 ppg advantage lebron

wade averaged 4.5 apg
lebron averaged 5.9 apg advantage lebron

sry i just dont see how wade SHOULD have won roty

Because Wade carried his team to the playoffs Lebron didnt

Its about more than stats you know

Alex22 said:
Because Wade carried his team to the playoffs Lebron didnt

Its about more than stats you know

1 player cant take a team to the playoffs, even in basketball. you gotta have some sort of role players, a coach, etc.

Back
Top Bottom