Early BCS predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early BCS predictions

Sugar: LSU v Boise State
Rose: Michigan v West Virginia
Fiesta: TX v Louisville
Orange: Wake v Notre Dame

NC: Ohio State v Florida

I'm still a little unclear about how the BCS picking works. This is my best guess. I think Rutgers loses to WVU and that drops them out of BCS at-large contention. Fiesta Bowl is on record as saying they L-O-V-E Louisville and reps for the bowl have been to Louisville several times. LSU beats Arkansas.

Of course, I could be an idiot...

LouPhinFan said:
Sugar: LSU v Boise State
Rose: Michigan v West Virginia
Fiesta: TX v Louisville
Orange: Wake v Notre Dame

NC: Ohio State v Florida

I'm still a little unclear about how the BCS picking works. This is my best guess. I think Rutgers loses to WVU and that drops them out of BCS at-large contention. Fiesta Bowl is on record as saying they L-O-V-E Louisville and reps for the bowl have been to Louisville several times. LSU beats Arkansas.

Of course, I could be an idiot...

That cant happen. Someone has to win the Pac 10.

DBoston80 said:
the only reasonable one thus far..save Louisville.

:eek: The only reasonable on so far? You do realize that one means your boys lose to Michigan this week???

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Star player is in the hospital with a collapsed lung and they have a tough game coming up soon against Neveda.

His status is uncertain. And Ian is great for that team, but one player does not make the team(I hope).

I think two big east teams will get bowls.

Championship:
Ohio State vs. Michigan
Close game saturday with USC, Rutgers, and Florida losing before the end of the season.

Sugar Bowl:
West Virginia vs. Arkansas

Orange Bowl:
Wake Forest vs. Louisville

Fiesta Bowl:
Texas vs. Boise State
It's BS, I know.

Rose Bowl:
USC vs. Notre Dame
Sportswriters around the country erupt in simultaneous orgasm.

spydertl79 said:

Championship:
Ohio State vs. Michigan
Close game saturday with USC, Rutgers, and Florida losing before the end of the season.

Sugar Bowl:

Orange Bowl:

Fiesta Bowl:
Texas vs. Boise State
It's BS, I know.

Rose Bowl:
USC vs. Notre Dame

Two BCS Bowls with regular season rematches? Doubtful.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Ah come on Kat!

Sugar: Rutgers vs. ND
Rose: Michigan vs. USC
Fiesta: Texas vs. Boise State
Orange: Wake Forrest vs. WV
NC: Florida vs tOSU
DBoston...I thought mine was pretty reasonable considering I actually picked your team over mine...thus removing my ever growing homerism

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Plus, a team shouldn't be in the championship if it can't even win their conference. See Oklahoma
I agree, however I think that if the game is close on Saturday then that is exactly what will happen.

spydertl79 said:

Championship:
Ohio State vs. Michigan

Sugar Bowl:

Orange Bowl:

Fiesta Bowl:
Texas vs. Boise State
It's BS, I know.

Rose Bowl:
USC vs. Notre Dame

Notre Dame in the Rose Bowl would be incredible. I'd have to blow my student loans to get tickets though, but it'd be worth it :) Like someone else said, I dont really see the rematch happening though. But if a OSU/UM rematch happens in the Champ game it would set it up since the Rose Bowl would take an at large team.

USC vs ND Rose Bowl...hell, I might have to steal someone's kids and then sell them just to see that in person.

Back
Top Bottom