Early MNF game observations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early MNF game observations

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
I just got home and flipped on the TV & noticed 3 things.

1) Jaws is still annoying
2) I forgot how UGLY the pats throwbacks were/are
3) Tommy Boy is doing alot of dink & dunks w/ the passing game.

I'd be willing to bet alot of you negative nancies, gloomy guses, chicken littles may shut up if NE loses..... for a few minutes anyway.

I'd be willing to bet alot of you negative nancies, gloomy guses, chicken littles may shut up if NE loses..... for a few minutes anyway.

It's amazing how many people slack us for doing that.. if we had the type of YAC that the Pats get, no-one would be complaining.

In the Pats near perfect season Welker caught 58 passes at or behind the line of scrimmage.

JAWS has a serious man crush on Brady. My God he's in total love with him. He acts like he's sexually stimulated just watching him

JAWS has a serious man crush on Brady. My God he's in total love with him. He acts like he's sexually stimulated just watching him

No kiddin. Bills might be able to pull this off...I've never rooted this hard for them.

What game are YOU watching? A couple dinks/dunks is not A lot. Learn math.

I dont want to say Im rooting for the Bills, cause it feels like going to prison and dropping the soap. But boy do I hate NE and I would hate to see them win.

Can't wait to hear all the idiots at ESPN if they lose. They had NE in the Super Bowl before they had played one game. Hilarious.

anyone little scared about the bills.... i am although i am glad they are winning right now boy do i hate the patriots

So your gonna conveniently not mention the fact that he's gone down the field to moss 15+ yards a few times? yeah typical!

Back
Top Bottom