Early MNF game observations | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early MNF game observations

Can you imagine what Sparano would've done to a player if we had the game sewed up and the guy came out and then turned it over to lose the game that way

Can you imagine what Sparano would've done to a player if we had the game sewed up and the guy came out and then turned it over to lose the game that way

Wow all that hard work down the drain by one stupid play. I think Tony's head would have exploded on the sideline.

Unbeliveable.. The bills still suck.. LMAO

Andf the Pats are gifted a win.. Unreal..

Wouldn't want to sit beside Owens on the plane home!

decision to run out was smart....it effectively took a timeout away from the Patriots (2-minute warning).

fumbling....well that's always stupid.

This ending is so sad it's funny. I still can't believe they screwed it up.

decision to run out was smart....it effectively took a timeout away from the Patriots (2-minute warning).

I still think it was a mistake. Or run it out but take a knee when they get close.

i agree

lets go terrel owens!! spoil the pats party

If ya gunna call a Time out why let time click off first? If your gunna call it jump up and call it!

even if he doesnt fumble, the bills prolly take 3 runs and pats get ball back with 1 min plus. oh well

Back
Top Bottom