Early Reports: Still No Brady at NE practices | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Reports: Still No Brady at NE practices

What message are you sending to ur team when u give ur gay lover a day off to see ur child being delivered by his surrogate mother and then you send a bunch of players home for being stuck in a snow storm

Brady was in the locker room and did not pratice due to injury so not sure how you can say that is a day off.

Brady who lives in boston had a baby tuesday and showed up on time but AD who lives 5 miles from the stadium did not make it time.it was reported his 2 neighbours ty warran and chung both were in time. 3 inch of snow is not snow storm guys its a dusting.AD has no explanation as to how his neighbours are at work on time.

Brady was in the locker room and did not pratice due to injury so not sure how you can say that is a day off.

Brady who lives in boston had a baby tuesday and showed up on time but AD who lives 5 miles from the stadium did not make it time.it was reported his 2 neighbours ty warran and chung both were in time. 3 inch of snow is not snow storm guys its a dusting.AD has no explanation as to how his neighbours are at work on time.

He had a perfectly reasonable explanation. It's not the Jetsons ...

Once he found that rex took all the tissues and his lunch.

I have a werid feeling that AD will be a Jet next year.

I wouldn't be opposed to that so long as he came via FA. Rex certainly knows how to use him.

Or the team will self destrcut. Adalius Thomas is speaking out about the Patriots and how they treated there players yesterday. There are still concerns about Brady being injured. They have not won a road game. I don't know but we can be seeing the beginning of something special for us Dolphin fans.

Yeah. The fins might see their team extend their win streak to 2...yippee!

Also, AD is just being a little ******. He's there to collect a check at this point. If they had anything behind him on the bench, they'd deactivate his azz the rest of the year.

"Burgess disappointed in himself after being sent home
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 11, 2009 3:36 PM ET
Patriots linebacker Adalius Thomas showed one way to react to being punished: Don't apologize, and come out guns blazing about the unfairness of it all. (We're glad Thomas had his rant because it inspired this back cover of the Boston Herald.)

Fellow veteran Derrick Burgess took a different approach Friday. He blamed himself.

Burgess was asked if he was shocked by the decision to send him home: "Shocked is one of the words you can use, but I'm more disappointed in myself."

The former Raider understood that "late is late. . . . My big disappointment is in me. I lead by being an example. I don't lead by being 'rah, rah.' I was disappointed in myself."

Tom Brady back at practice
Posted by Michael David Smith on December 11, 2009 1:24 PM ET
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was back on the practice field today after missing practice the last two days with finger and rib injuries.

The finger injury was much-discussed prior to Sunday's game against the Dolphins, while the rib injury may have been suffered on his 58-yard touchdown pass to Randy Moss at the outset of that game. Brady is also listed, as always, as having a shoulder injury.

Brady hasn't missed any playing time because of either the finger injury or the rib injury, although he did make a brief trip to the locker room during Sunday's game.

When asked about the injuries, Brady has shrugged them off, saying, "I don't think many guys are 100 percent."

I have to admit I do find it pretty ironic the best they can do this yr is to match the same record that Matt Cassell put up there.

Yeah. The fins might see their team extend their win streak to 2...yippee!

Also, AD is just being a little ******. He's there to collect a check at this point. If they had anything behind him on the bench, they'd deactivate his azz the rest of the year.

"Burgess disappointed in himself after being sent home
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 11, 2009 3:36 PM ET
Patriots linebacker Adalius Thomas showed one way to react to being punished: Don't apologize, and come out guns blazing about the unfairness of it all. (We're glad Thomas had his rant because it inspired this back cover of the Boston Herald.)

Fellow veteran Derrick Burgess took a different approach Friday. He blamed himself.

Burgess was asked if he was shocked by the decision to send him home: "Shocked is one of the words you can use, but I'm more disappointed in myself."

The former Raider understood that "late is late. . . . My big disappointment is in me. I lead by being an example. I don't lead by being 'rah, rah.' I was disappointed in myself."

The Pats are 1-3 in their last 4 games with one of those losses coming against the Dolphins, schmuck. :hump: And if they win this weekend they will extend their win streak to 1. :pop:

The Dolphins are 3-1 in their last 4 games... :up:

"The defense helped him out a lot in the past," Sheppard said. "They made key drives when they needed to and I think they still do that this year, but I think the lack of big plays on the defense has been the biggest difference in that team right now."

sounds like a way of excusing the fact that they SUCK!!! as the division crown espn & nfln bestowed upon the patsies is being taken away by the fins, belichick is plotting his excuses:
1. brady was hurt boo hoo
2. ad was a cancer boo hoo
3. i went for it on 4th down, because the defense was having an off day boo hoo
4. (insert lame a** rex ryan inspired whiny excuse here) boo hoo
i hope rex has some tissue left to share with belichick as they watch the fins from cryan's house during the playoffs... come on implosion! boo hoo patsies boo hoo hahahahahahahahaha!!!:rotfl1:

Back
Top Bottom