Eclipse in 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eclipse in 6

No way!!! I think the Suns win it in 6. The Suns will find a way to contain Kobe and make everyone else try to beat them.

Roman529 said:
No way!!! I think the Suns win it in 6. The Suns will find a way to contain Kobe and make everyone else try to beat them.

They wont stop kobe from getting his points...they just cant let anybody else go wild...kobe will be kobe and do what kobe does but dont let any other lakers play amazing and the suns win in 5 games

Suns in 6.No way the Suns lose this series.Kobe will score but they dont have enough amp to pull this off.

I will pick the suns in 6 although I have no faith in them cause I cant respect any team that plays no D. If this league was seeded right, I would have said they would geta 2nd round exit, but I guess getting swept by mavs or spurs will be good enough for them.

WestCoastPhins said:
I will pick the suns in 6 although I have no faith in them cause I cant respect any team that plays no D. If this league was seeded right, I would have said they would geta 2nd round exit, but I guess getting swept by mavs or spurs will be good enough for them.
Ths Suns play D. They are 14th in opponent FG% and 13th in blocks they also commit the third fewest personal fouls. They give up alot of points, but that is due to the style of ball they play. They forse the 6th most TOs, and commit the 4th least..
We can beat either SA or Dallas in the finals, and I hope we will. We beat Dallas last year, and we have the right players to beat SA this year...

bullseyeguy said:
Lets bet, no money just something friendly like winner puts the others team in thier sig or something...

The loser has to wear a Jets jersey for a week. :lol:

You really wanna test the confidence level of the laker's fan that started this?

offer to use a Kobe avatar for a year..in exchange for him using a nash avatar FOR A YEAR.

Section126 said:
You really wanna test the confidence level of the laker's fan that started this?

offer to use a Kobe avatar for a year..in exchange for him using a nash avatar FOR A YEAR.
I would do that, and I really really hate Kobe....

Alex22 said:
Lamar Odom steps up Lakers in 6

Lamar Odom Doesnt step up, Suns in 7

I agree, it all depends on if odom steps up and stays consistent.

Section126 said:

Ill do that but it has to be straight up. Who ever takes the series. I like nash too. But I think lakers can pull it off.

Straight up bullseyeguy. Who ever win the series has to put either kobe for you and nash for me in the avatar for the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom