Eclipse in 6 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eclipse in 6

Anyone who picks the Lakers to win this series needs their heads checked.....The Suns will win and i'd be stunned if the Series went more than 6.

Amars said:
Kobe was not freelancing like usually. Lakers played pretty good. A foul not call could of made of difference at the end.
I thought the foul was a good noncall, he was already in trouble there is a very small cahnce he would have made that shot, and it was borderline travelling anyways. Kobe drove and anticipated a foul, but committed to late. Im not saying it wasnt a foul, because it was, but I really doubt it would have changed anything anyways...

The series will be tied going back to LA. Watch.
Im not so sure about that, they had their best game against us in the last 2 years, and Kobe was uninvolved..I dont really see ho they could do better..Odom and Brown arent going to play much better than that, and if they decide to get Kobe more inovled I think it will just benefit us more....

bullseyeguy said:
Im not so sure about that, they had their best game against us in the last 2 years, and Kobe was uninvolved..I dont really see ho they could do better..Odom and Brown arent going to play much better than that, and if they decide to get Kobe more inovled I think it will just benefit us more....

How that crow taste. 1-1 going back to LA. with 5 game winning streak at staples. That fast break stuff is fun but they aint Showtime. They need a halfcourt game. You take away the three point line from the Sun with no presence in the paint it's going to be tough. We'll see what adjustment the Suns do. Eclipse in 6.

Ya the MVP did good tonight. He made his teammates better.

bullseyeguy said:
Not nearly as good as its going to be seeing you with the MVP as your avatar...This is just going to serve as a wake up call, watch out...

:lol: Let see what happen at staples. It sure turning into a good series. I think the best of the playoffs so far.

clear.gif

Amars said:
:lol: Let see what happen at staples. It sure turning into a good series. I think the best of the playoffs so far.

It's the best of the playoffs so far, but that's mostly because it's one of the only ones that's even a little bit competitive. NJ-Indy and Wash-Cle are looking like the only other competitive series at this point.

I think its funny that Lake fans were crying about the arm to Kobes face on Sunday, with 22 second left and the game basically over, yet they think that the dunk was clean....

bullseyeguy said:
I think its funny that Lake fans were crying about the arm to Kobes face on Sunday, with 22 second left and the game basically over, yet they think that the dunk was clean....

The suns got hosed in that game with the officiating...but I don't think the Suns deserved to win that game though.

bullseyeguy said:

You guys were up by 5 i believe. You have to remember as a lakers fan its never over. .4 and Derek Fisher hits a 3 against the spurs Amazing. That just one of many. Oh ya Kobe was fouled , the suns player even admitted it.

Back
Top Bottom