Eclipse in 6 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eclipse in 6

Amars said:
The next series is going to be good. To bad the clippers are going to be the first NBA team not to have home game throughout a series.

The Lakers are playing in the Staples Center....home of Billy Crystal and the Clippers. Too bad neither LA team is better than the Mavs or Spurs who should be playing in the Western Conferences Finals (but they can't thanks to the dumb seeding system in the NBA).

i know its odd. Staples Center home to who??? Billy Who???? I bet youll see alot of purple and gold lakers fan at the clippers home game.

culpepper2chambers said:
that was crazy........ill bet any amount that bullseye doesnt finish the bet and actually put kobe for his avy
ANy amount huh, you can switch your avatar to my bullseye avatar for a week then, so it doesnt get too cold...
It isnt over, we still have 2 home games and only have to win one in LA...It is probly over, but there is still a chance...I was so pissed off yesterday, I couldnt come on this board, because I knew I would get banned...I actually threw up right after the game, and had to go take a nap to calm down..So please, dont try to bait me, if the Lakers win I give them props and I wll obviously honor the bets I made....

Anyways, the SUNS can win 3 straight...GO SUNS 4EVER!!!!!!!!

Amars said:
i know its odd. Staples Center home to who??? Billy Who???? I bet youll see alot of purple and gold lakers fan at the clippers home game.

I wonder how they handle the issue of season-ticket holders? They traditionally get first chance to buy playoff tickets, but I'm guessing the number of combined season ticket holders for the Lakers and Clips exceeds Staples Center capacity. (You know, like, 19,500 Lakers fans and 3000 Clips fans.)

Section126 said:
You really wanna test the confidence level of the laker's fan that started this?

offer to use a Kobe avatar for a year..in exchange for him using a nash avatar FOR A YEAR.

Shoot. I wish I had opened this thread earlier. By this point, it wouldn't be fair to take this bet. :lol:

However, I knew the Lakers could, and would win.

phunwin said:
I wonder how they handle the issue of season-ticket holders? They traditionally get first chance to buy playoff tickets, but I'm guessing the number of combined season ticket holders for the Lakers and Clips exceeds Staples Center capacity. (You know, like, 19,500 Lakers fans and 3000 Clips fans.)

Unless, Billy Crystal splurged for 1500 tickets and Frankie Muniz the other half, there won't be a problem. Trust me.

L.A. is a Lakers town. When the Clippers have "home" games in the next series against the Lakers, you are going to see Purple and Gold throughout.

Samphin said:
Unless, Billy Crystal splurged for 1500 tickets and Frankie Muniz the other half, there won't be a problem. Trust me.

L.A. is a Lakers town. When the Clippers have "home" games in the next series against the Lakers, you are going to see Purple and Gold throughout.

True some lakers fan buy clippers home game tickets when they play the lakers because they cant afford $200 per ticket at lakers home games.

im not sure why people were so dismissive. its a known fact that running the court doesnt work in the playoffs.

Nappy Roots said:
im not sure why people were so dismissive. its a known fact that running the court doesnt work in the playoffs.

TRUE. Hey BTW thanks for sig Nappy

Nash reminds of that school yard kid that smaller then everyone and runs around like crazy and makes crazy passes and shots. That kid alway frustrated me.

culpepper2chambers said:
this is exactly what the lakers didnt need.......suns are gaining lots of confidence right here

No worries. Eclipse in 6. Unless freakin kwame gets in more trouble or someone else does something stupid.

The Suns are playing their game right now, and they are hitting the shots theyve hit all season...The Suns still ahve a shot at winning this series especially if they continue to play like this tonight...

lots of bogus and non call tonite. But the main thing the TO are killing the lakers

Back
Top Bottom