Eddie George released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eddie George released

What about San Fran? They are in serious need of a feature back. How many of you actually think Barlow is that back? Could be I guess. :dunno:

Don't you realize that Emmitt is their future?! :rolleyes: I hope you can sense the sarcasm. :lol:

Eddie is asking for 1.5 mill. John Clayton has said he won't get that kind of money.

Tampa has too many backs. Dallas doesn't want to pay him. Oakland is trying to get younger. Eddie is a Philly guy from the Philly area. If he isn't going to get the money he wants, then he might go home and play for Philly for a year.

wow is he one of the most overrated backs or what? he had 2 seasons where he averaged 4.1 ypc and every other season was below 4. he gets sooooo many carries that his yard totals are always up and no one notices he isnt anything great...he is durable and if your in a short yardage situation he's good but i would really have any other feature back than him

I don't see why Philly would need him. Both Buckhalter and Westbrook did good things last year, Westbrook especially.

I could see both TB and Oakland going after him. The one thing those teams do is load up on RBs. Their philosophy is that you can never have enough quality backs. Dallas is another possibility since Parcells loves veterans. I don't think Philly will go after him but you never know. My bet is that he ends up in Dallas.

anyway, Chris Brown is now the star RB in Tenn. so my guess is he is going to have a good year and thats why if you need another RB on your fantasy team you should get him

Neither Ricky nor Eddie are one-two punches...they both are the type of back that need to be part of the whole game in order to really do their damage.

Denverfinfan said:
Tenn released George today. Anyone think that he would have any value as someone to spell R Williams? If the Dolphins could get him for about 1 mil, he could reduce the number of carries that Ricky has to take.

Any thoughts?
Miami cannot afford him or even need him.He is a tough runner him but he is pretty much done :astro: .He should have accepted Titans offer.George is a good example of what can happen to Ricky if he is overutilized.:bandwagon (Piling on)

this thread is so damn ridiculous. at what point did you hear Eddie say "well the teams I'm most interested are TB,Dallas,Philly.... OH and THOSE OFFENSIVELY GIFTED MIAMI DOLPHINS"?

Latest reports say that the Titans are replacing George with A.Smith formaly of the Patriots. Thats an odd set up.:eek:

for what it's worth, i read yesterday in an email update from Lenny Pappano, who runs the draftsharks fantasy football site that Dallas is currently only 1.2 million under the cap, and have not as of yesterday signed a single of their draft picks, which will make Eddie George signing there difficult.

Back
Top Bottom