Egnew | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Egnew

MO Dolphan

Rookie
Reaction score
What does a player like Egnew need/have to do in the offseason to improve his game enough to be a contributor on offense in 2013?

What will he work on...what does he need to work on the most...and how will this get accomplished?

I think he has the size and speed, but where will the difference come from?

From what has been said he cannot block. If he can do that at an nfl level he will play. Until the he sits.

he was flat out awful in the reps he got...we wasted a pick fellas...if you think that buttercup is gonna learn to play a physical position like te in the nfl i got news for ya...bust

i was embarrassed watching that guy play today...

The only bright side to the season being over is that I don't have to see freaking Egnew threads every week. What is the board's fascination with this bum? He's hot garbage and wouldn't have made 90% of rosters.

Please move on!!!

I turned the game off when we went down 14-0 because I knew it was over so I didn't see Egnew. But that Brandon Marshall trade looks more and more like a free giveaway every day.

he came in when fasano went out on what should have been a 15 yard penalty b/t and i immediately started worrying about tannehills health...god he looked awful..on a day when a lot of guys looked awful egnew looked like the guy who least belonged on the field...hell he looks like he doesn't belong in a nfl camp

One year, and he's done really? Get real guys, truth is you've never seen him play, Y'all are just scared its another Turner dilemma. Keep in mind Miller, doesnt get to play much either but we all know he's good. Also if you check Jermichael Finley's rookie season he didnt do crap either in his first season. Wait till the conclusion of next season before you call him a bum.

Who took this kids balls? He's mentality is just not on an NFL level.

I was watching a documentary on Netflix about Oso Blanco - a huge prison in Puerto Rico. When the new guys would come in to the facility, all the inmates would scream "New meat, new meat....he's mine, I want him..." Egnew reminds me of a new Oso Blanco "inmate" stepping onto the field, just waiting to get mauled and dominated physically.

he's done...you'll figure it out in camp 2013 when they cut weight...that kids horrendous...

His frame looked terrible. I don't know how else to put it. Soft and undeveloped with strangely placed cavities. It reminded me of when I was a teenager and an "old" guy in his 40s insisted on playing in Sunday pickup basketball games with us. He wasn't a bad player but we begged him to put his shirt on because he was so grotesquely tanned and lacked definition.

You might excuse Egnew to the weight room if he demonstrated any type of explosion. Instead, he runs evenly and dull, kind of like a maiden claiming horse.

he seems soft ..personality wise always a key factor with a bust satisfied...also has a weak looking torso skinny arms..lets keep it simple...a bust!

Back
Top Bottom