Egnew | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Egnew

There are a lot of GOOD TEs who cant block, thats why they are lined up out wide, if he can catch and run his routes who cares if he cant block...on running plays DONT FREAKING PUT HIM IN!!!!! Fasano is very good at blocking and catching, so its not like we completely give away the run play because Fasano can go out and catch. If we have 2 TE formations then one can block and the other can go out for a pass. I am sure if he is out there catching balls and scoring TDs no one will care how bad he blocks. He can get better at blocking, he needs to be on the field. This is ridiculous,.

At this point I would say we need to draft a tight end that can block. That could possibly free him up to do what he does best, running that seam route.

The book on him always said he needed the bulk up, so he should start a good PED run, and really concentrate on his blocking. Judging from what I saw from Hard Knocks, and I realize that is like 1% of the whole story… He seems soft. I mean the kid look like he was going to cry half the time, the other half he was on the ground after missing a block.

Contrary to half the screamers around here I've always understood what he was and that was a full year project. His ceiling could be huge, but like any gamble it's not a sure thing.

ok, so let's ask… who picked him? whodunit?

if it was Philbin, why didn't Ireland dissent.

if it was Ireland… why isn't he clearing out his office today?

Dolphins and Tight Ends. We cant Draft One, and Our Defense Cant Over One. Who was the Last Good TE we Had? Keith Jackson? Look at the Pats Yesterday. Gronk and Gonzazlez That's Retarded.

Dolphins and Tight Ends. We cant Draft One, and Our Defense Cant Over One. Who was the Last Good TE we Had? Keith Jackson? Look at the Pats Yesterday. Gronk and Gonzazlez That's Retarded.

well then Dick, we'd better draft Ty Eifert at #12 (or move up if we have to)… cause if we don't… Bill Belichick will.

How to fix Egnew? Simple. Brain transplant with Tony Gonzalez into Egnews body and an offseason in the weight room. Other than that I don't see anything about this kid that makes me think he can play. Poor frame, poorer mind, even poorer desire. If I had a coach rip me like Sherman did in Hard Knocks on national tv, and the media and fans ridiculing me like this I would be busting my ass to stick it to every damned one of em.

Back
Top Bottom