Eifert/Ertz or Austin/Baily/ Swope!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eifert/Ertz or Austin/Baily/ Swope!!!

they watch him play.

Part of the problem is that everyone on this board is so focused on Ryan Swope and Tavon Austin. I just went through and counted, in the 21 days of March, there have been 11 new, individual threads created with "Swope" in that title, that's one every two days. In that same time, there have been 9 threads about Tavon Austin. The point by the poster you were responding to is there are other quality WRs in the second round than those two.

0 threads in March have been created about Quinton Patton or Terrance Williams. There is only minor discussion about Stedman Bailey, Williams, Patton, Wheaton or Hopkins. I guess the point is not why does everyone on the board like Swope so much, but why do they like Swope over all the other quality WRs in this draft?

Part of the problem is that everyone on this board is so focused on Ryan Swope and Tavon Austin. I just went through and counted, in the 21 days of March, there have been 11 new, individual threads created with "Swope" in that title, that's one every two days. In that same time, there have been 9 threads about Tavon Austin. The point by the poster you were responding to is there are other quality WRs in the second round than those two.

0 threads in March have been created about Quinton Patton or Terrance Williams. There is only minor discussion about Stedman Bailey, Williams, Patton, Wheaton or Hopkins. I guess the point is not why does everyone on the board like Swope so much, but why do they like Swope over all the other quality WRs in this draft?

Because it is who we want to see them draft.. if they picked Bailey or any other Wr in that group I would still be happy.. But my two cents is for them drafting Austin or Swope with Eifert or Ertz..

Back
Top Bottom