Eli manning stuggled in his first practice. Good thing he isnt on our team or he.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eli manning stuggled in his first practice. Good thing he isnt on our team or he....

Man you took the words right out of my mouth...Manning struggled in mini-camp...wonder if the Giants are ready to release him?...Rivers struggled in mini-camp...wonder if the Chargers are thinking twice about the trade..Boston did not look sharp....we need to get another reciever...lol..MINI-CAMP guys...MINI-CAMP....we all miss football but it is May...can we wait to panic until at least Sept?...Can anyone on here remember anything about last years Mini-camp?...anyone?...anything about those camps????...I doubt it....lets just take it one day at a time before we complain about another year of Fiedler or we gave up a 2nd rounder for a backup talk....along.....long way to go

It is cause he is to busy with his endorsments :roflmao:

clear.gif

To me, the QB camps and "mini-camps" are where all the players come together and sing kumbaya as they hold hands and dance around the camp fire, toast marshmellows and tell stories. No wait........bah, never mind.

Ely Manning is a rookie!Big difference between NFL and College.

No $hit. All this hype/non-hype about this past mini camp is irritating the heck out of me. You don't hear things in Colts camp about Manning lighting it up, or in Falcons camp about Vick, or in Packer-Land about Favre. Wanna know why?? Because it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean crap. Teams with QB issues; Dolphins, Giants, Chargers, and Steelers etc have all this attention about QB play in mini-camp so people like some of you guys can talk about it and debate it to no end. All your doing is employing some reporter/writer to publish B.S.

One thing i'm willing to bet is that our offensive play will be better than last year, and EVERY position from the QB to the OL to the WR to even the RB.

Relax. It's not even June and some of us are acting like it's crunch time in December. Save yourself some life and quit stressing about the unknown!!!

1. it doesn't mean crap either way, on either team.

2. your attempt to make other people look stupid is by comparing a rookie who's never played a snap in an NFL game a NFL vet who has 3 years under his belt is really stupid.

Sorry buddy, but this is no argument. Feeley needs to have time to get onto track, I agree, but your comparing apples and oranges.

Not really, your missing the point obviously. I'm not comparing the players, I'm comparing the teams similiar situation.

I agree that Feeley needs time to get on track, and so does evey other player that is new to thier respective team, rookie or vet it doesn't matter.

My point is stop stressing about dumb $hit. Feeley and Fiedler are bvattling it out, one is doing better than the other, but some people here are acting like the Super Bowl is NEXT WEEK AND IT ISNT'!!!

chambers84 said:
Not really, your missing the point obviously. I'm not comparing the players, I'm comparing the teams similiar situation.

I agree that Feeley needs time to get on track, and so does evey other player that is new to thier respective team, rookie or vet it doesn't matter.

My point is stop stressing about dumb $hit. Feeley and Fiedler are bvattling it out, one is doing better than the other, but some people here are acting like the Super Bowl is NEXT WEEK AND IT ISNT'!!!

not you, the originator of this thread.

Phinzone said:
1. it doesn't mean crap either way, on either team.

2. your attempt to make other people look stupid is by comparing a rookie who's never played a snap in an NFL game a NFL vet who has 3 years under his belt is really stupid.

Sorry buddy, but this is no argument. Feeley needs to have time to get onto track, I agree, but your comparing apples and oranges.

My post was a jab at all the people saying we need a new QB because Feely didnt light it up in his first 2 camps. A rookie is about in the same spot a 3 year back up moving to a new team to start is in. I believe its more like comparing oranges to tangerines.

outtawack311 said:
My post was a jab at all the people saying we need a new QB because Feely didnt light it up in his first 2 camps. A rookie is about in the same spot a 3 year back up moving to a new team to start is in. I believe its more like comparing oranges to tangerines.

I think that you are wasting your time ow311 .....

But I totally agree with this thread ......

:yes:

Marino1983

Phinzone said:
your attempt to make other people look stupid is by comparing a rookie who's never played a snap in an NFL game a NFL vet who has 3 years under his belt is really stupid.

No one is MAKING anyone look stupid !! That is of their OWN making .....

You say the Eli is a rookie and there is NO comparison to Feeley ?? Hum and I guess it should be easy for a veteran (of 4 game starts) qb to come into a new environment with a totally different offensive gameplan and have it down pat by the second day of mini camp ????

Essentially AJ Feeley is a rookie... At least going by game time experience !!!

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom