Eli manning stuggled in his first practice. Good thing he isnt on our team or he.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eli manning stuggled in his first practice. Good thing he isnt on our team or he....

yo momma! lol ! I MEAN REALLY GUYS IT IS THAT SILLY WE SHOULD ALL LOOK AT THIS ARGUEMENT AND LAUGH.DOLFANREAL69

hahah

nice thread outtawhack... exactly what I was thinking... will someone tell minus to jump off Sage's di*k already... Eli's a rookie to his new system, as is AJ, it's the same thing!!!!!

Mod Edit: Next comment like that gets you a timeout, fakespike. Watch the personal stuff. There will be no further warnings.

P4E

IceStorm said:
To me, the QB camps and "mini-camps" are where all the players come together and sing kumbaya as they hold hands and dance around the camp fire, toast marshmellows and tell stories. No wait........bah, never mind.

:roflmao:

Good one Bong Monkey! :lol:

Well, it's come full circle...First Feeley is slammed because he has only played 5 games in his career,"13 games since highschool!" and now he should automatically look better than Eli because he's a three year vet.

outtawack311 said:
Would be crucified already. Eli cant light it up his first time out, what makes anyone think AJ could??

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1797380

WHY oh WHY have you not added my name to your list. I am by far the biggest AJ basher here at Finheaven. AJ SUCKS and if you look at every thread I have written you will see. Please add me to your list. AJ is at best a clipboard holder.....that is if he even makes the team.

Show me plain silly argument!................ Ding!....... Number one answer! Dolfanreal69

You can compare apples to oranges. I Mean thet're both fruits. Right there you have a comparison. jejeje. Yes I know, I'm very very bored.

Back
Top Bottom